JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter Released to Radio August 9!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn how are we supposed 2 get b-sides and remixes now? this really pisses me off (and that doesn't mean i'm drunk to all those UK people). it's a lot more expensive and takes more time to import singles from other countries these days. hopefully Party Starter will be released as a single overseas somehow.

hey, do any of you guys know when its going to be released in Australia?

the owner of this site and the guy who finds like almost all the exclusive news about release dates on this site is hero1 and he's from Australia so when he finds out i'm sure he'll post it here.

I don't see why black radio wouldn't play this track, it's gritty as hell, they would be dumbasses not to play it!

this really pisses me off (and that doesn't mean i'm drunk to all those UK people).

:lolsign:

No we use that phrase aswell, the word which we use for drunk over here is 'Pissed' but it's not the only one :haha:

Edited by JamesUK

Black radio should play this, it is a dope song, definitely one of his best. He has a serious message, hell, if I was a dj at a hip-hop station, I would definitely play it.

hmm maybe black radio would play "me" more if "me" actually released the song to them

just a concept

I fullheartedly agree.

Black radio, they won't play me though, cause I don't release my jams on time to the radio.

Edited by MaxFly