JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Son Trey

Say, how old is Trey now? Of course I'm thinkin of about how Will said "Maybe an MC" from "Just The Two of Us". It would be somethin if Trey came out. He wouldn't be like Romeo or Bow Wow. If he does become in artist, at least we'll know he'll be young musician guided correctly. Only time will tell.

apparently trey has no rhythm, so he is working on baseball instead lol, maybe he could become an actor instead since he has appeared in the bsc video.

Who knows Willow or Jaden could try a music career and then when Will quits music (in years to come ) we can still listen to good music. I doubt Will and Jada would let them be child stars tho bcoz it ruins so many young ppls lives, just look at MJ.

Jaden, Will's youngest son can rhyme. I have heard from people that he makes up rhymes all the time and he can flow pretty damn good for a 5 year old. Sounds like he could follow in Daddys foot steps. :dj: :thumb:

I've read stuff where they said Trey wazn't that musically inclined. However, i have a feeling all his kids are gonna grow up getting involved with the industry. Trey's already started modeling and both him and Jaden have been acting on All of Us, not 2 mention music video cameos (well, Jaden didn't quite make it in BSC).

• Admin
yeah apparently treys a really bad rapper... good 2 hear jaden can flow!! jeffs son corey is gettin older now..and he said he wants to get in2 music.. i suggested jjfp: the next generation to him..and he said it may just happen! :afro:

[quote=mfuqua23,Jun 9 2004, 11:28 AM]Say, how old is Trey now? Of course I'm thinkin of about how Will said "Maybe an MC" from "Just The Two of Us". It would be somethin if Trey came out. He wouldn't be like Romeo or Bow Wow. If he does become in artist, at least we'll know he'll be young musician guided correctly. Only time will tell.[/quote]
A TREY SMITH EXCLUSIVE:
YO MY NAME IS TREY, T-R-E-Y
YEAH, I'M SO FLY
YOU CAN'T DENY
'CAUSE I'M THAT GUY
TREY'S FIRST RAP EVER, HE "SPIT" IT ON THE SET OF HIS FIRST PHOTO SHOOT FOR TOMMY HILFIGER KIDS IN APRIL OF 2002...NOT TOO BAD FOR A NINE YEAR OLD...MAYBE WILL'S JUST HATIN' LOL!!!!

Hey I didn't start rappin' until I was 15!!! :kekeke: Sometimes it takes longer for you to mature as an artist, look at 2Pac, he didn't start rappin' until 14 and FP didn't start until he was 12, you don't have to start at 6 like Bow Wow or Romeo. As far as Romeo, his dad's Master P, who has had a pretty solid career until recently, his new song "Act A Fool" is a little corny compared to what he did in the late '90s. I hope that Will's kids ain't rappers, it would actually be cool to see Trey in the major leagues one day if he's good at baseball, maybe he'll be the next Barry Bonds or Rickey Henderson, you never know! :rock:

[quote=bigted,Jun 11 2004, 07:35 PM]Hey I didn't start rappin' until I was 15!!! :kekeke: Sometimes it takes longer for you to mature as an artist, look at 2Pac, he didn't start rappin' until 14 and FP didn't start until he was 12, you don't have to start at 6 like Bow Wow or Romeo.[/quote]
:werd: Trey's still young, maybe he'll get better and we'll see him follow in his dad's footsteps! I wouldn't mind seeing him rap along with Corey or acting along with Will in a movie!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Prince
For a nine year old that's alright... At that age they don't really know any better and have a reasonably limited vocabulary. I think you're expecting too much from Trey though, imagine the sort of pressure on him in light of everything his father's achieved...

I wouldn't want Trey seriously doing music until he's like 16. That's the youngest i think a new Hip-Hop artists should come out. If they come out b4 that age, u can't take them seriously and they have a really hard time shaking off the kiddie-emcee rap even when they grow up.