JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

am i missing something?

WesSyde

• Members

It's true what Scy and Wes said. I recognise most of you guys with your avatars. That's why I so many times got confused between Powersyra and Maxfly before because of the same pics they had.:rofl: Now once again I've got to get used to ya'll news pics.

is today like National Change Your Avatar day? am i the only one whose noticed like 3 or 4 people change their avatars? how come i wasn't informed?  :lolsign: i'd be interested to see what diagnosis Dr. ScyHigh gives me on this one  :stickpoke:

Yeah, I noticed this too, but I didn't think too much of it. Maybe one day we should have an official one.

is today like National Change Your Avatar day? am i the only one whose noticed like 3 or 4 people change their avatars? how come i wasn't informed?  :lolsign: i'd be interested to see what diagnosis Dr. ScyHigh gives me on this one  :stickpoke:

Yeah, I noticed this too, but I didn't think too much of it. Maybe one day we should have an official one.

Yeah I noticed too. I haven't been online in the past few days and when I came today I noticed a bunch of people changed their avatars... then I found this topic! :lolsign: It would be interesting to have an official avatar changing day.

nice pic Julie, how's the hedgehog doing by the way?

well the stupid woman who brought in the hedgehog found another 1 and brought it in so now i have 2. Which means when i get up at 4.30am to feed them it takes a lot longer. I dumped them on another nurse for the weekend coz i went out tho lol.