JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

am i missing something?

WesSyde

Diagnosis: Most of the changes were upgrades, noteably Kev's Super Mario Bro's 3 logo. :2thumbs: In general, though, I'm not a big fan of arbitrarily changing avatar pics, simply because it causes confusion. That's how ppl recognize you! If you have a noticeable signature pic like Kev or Jonny, it's one thing, but for guys like Fuq and Schnazz, for example, you seem like entirely new board members to me at first glace. :wtf: GOSH! Respect to Wes for pointing out this disturbing trend, and deciding to keep it simple (and referring to me as "Dr. ScyHigh," which is top-notch, if ridiculous... PhD in clickable smileys?). OK DONE! :1-say-yes:

Edited by scyhigh99

bravo bravo! thanks for the perscription Doc! (in Kip Smithers voice). i agree with Scy that this is a disturbing trend. the avatars stick out more than the text when looking at a user to see who posts, so when people change their avatars i get fussled (sorry i'm not sure if that's a word) and i have to take xtra time to see who it is that's posting. i think Tim might be one of the only peeps that's keep his avatar the classic JJFP logo 4ever.

This is the first time in my 2 year+ stint here at JJFP headquarters :rofl: that i have changed my avatar, so dont worry i wont be chaning often. This is probably my fave video game of all time so no need to change.

I just felt it was time to change my avatar, I guess everybody felt the same way too! :lolsign: