JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Saddest scene or episode you've seen?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you dissing me??? :dontdothat: its not my fault! im not trying to be "gangsta" or anything like that, its just something i believe (a man should be in control of he's emotions...) or maybe its because im asian... :3-japsmile: (one too many chinese movies....) so dont be dissing me!!! :punk: but i'll wave it off this time.... :kool2:

but the thing I hate is in the last episode because they try to end it with a joke when carlton has his pants down which is funny but it throws you for a real emotional loop when will turns off the lights and all.

Definitely.. I always forget about that part at the very end so I feel emotional when the episode is over and then Carlton runs down the stairs and it throws me off every time!! They should've just left that part out, then the feeling kinda sinks in, ya know?

• Admin

is the episode where will got shot different to the gun one when they are in hospital? i cant remember.. but i didnt like that episode.. for a "Serious episode" the drama just wasnt great at all..

The last episode, when G calls Master William 'Will'.

A very soulful moment to me.

That was a great moment

Saddest one for me no doubt was when Will's father came back to see him, then he left him again. The scene when will was talking to Uncle Phil and letting out all his anger/sadness/hate. I had something in my eye at that time :ohdear:

yeah .. i gotta agree .. sad scene .. and in the same episode .. when will leaves the banks house and screams to uncle phil: 'you're not my father' .. very sad episode and amazing acting

i alway feel sad during the episode where uncle phil has a heart attack, and Will and Carlton are having a chat in the kitchen about how he should be greatful he even has a father.

also the ones everyone else has said; i remember seeing the last episode and being distraught! and the ones with Will's dad and when Carlton takes drugs...great acting and the themes are timeless.