JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Saddest scene or episode you've seen?

• Members

And don't give me that, "oh i had something in my eye" excuse.

Saddest one for me no doubt was when Will's father came back to see him, then he left him again. The scene when will was talking to Uncle Phil and letting out all his anger/sadness/hate. I had something in my eye at that time :ohdear:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I seriously had a tear in my eye in the final episode.. I remember it was 96..and i'd been watching show since I was 11.. and Will was saying good bye to everybody.. it was a sad moment :thatsux: and of course the best other emotional moment was of course Will and his dad

when uncle Phil didn't eat anything( i just cant watch :shakehead: him that was terrible )was so... i got no words just :ohdear:

but serios yeah that moment with Will's dad was very sad ( i usually dont cry from that kind of stuff but this time was that kind of moment ,Will is so good actor :word:

The last episode, When Carlton got shot, and when Will's dad popped back into his life. Thats ironic, because I saw that episode 2 days ago...

One of my sons asked if that happened to Will in real life. lmbo. I said, no just on the show...

off topic.... just a lil . When TFPOBA was coming on,...u guys should have heard my sons arguing abt the lyrics. "THATS NOT HOW IT GOES"... It goes like this.....

:haha:

peace,

cookie

waiiiit hold up! when did Carlton get shot? maybe i haven't seen this episode but i'm pretty sure i don't remember Carlton gettin shot. Carlton took drugs in one episode and Will got shot in a different episode but i don't remember Carlton getting shot.

mine's like the rest of y'alls. i wouldn't said i cried, but i had a tear in my eye like Tim said during the last episode and during the episode where Will's dad came back.

It was a typing error Wes, I meant to say when Will got shot.. :2thumbs:

that thought drenches my heart with sorrow.................... :thatsux:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

mines the papas got a brand(one when wills dads bak) wut a dumb ass father i swear to god buh ye i had sum in eye my friend jermiane raps an he has a song that in it he says

" i do what i do an the less that i can/

an just because i cry doesn't make me less of a man/"

any man that doesnt cry is a FAKE to be real u need emotions an if u don't cry that means ur fallowing a sterotype an u TRYING to be gangsta guys do cry gangsta do cry TRSU ME

I cried when Will's dad came back, and when Will got shot (Carlton almost got shot but Will dived in front of him and took the bullet, just to clear things up :2thumbs: ) The one when Uncle Phil had a heart attack was sad too, but it didn't bring me to tears. It was especially sad when Will went to get Carlton while he was cleaning the kitchen.. just everything they said was really emotional. The very last moment during the last episode was very sad.. the house was just totally empty and everything.... Well that's all the sad episodes/moments for me.