JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Was everyone like this in 3rd grade?

scyhigh99

• Members

I didn't know he was "almost gay".  :wtf: He didn't seem gay to me. :pony:

About a few years ago, there were reports in the media that Tintin was actually a homosexual. I know it's too far fetched but I swear I'm not lying. It actually made newspaper headlines that many people suddenly doubted Tintin's sexuality because it seems he never showed any interest in women. There was also another stupid news that Tintin was a Nazi. Sad, isn't it? It's just similar to the news where Spongebob Squarepants was slammed because he was considered gay as he held hands with Patrick most of the time and also because of the way he behaved in the cartoon. Twisted.

About a few years ago, there were reports in the media that Tintin was actually a homosexual. I know it's too far fetched but I swear I'm not lying. It actually made newspaper headlines that many people suddenly doubted Tintin's sexuality because it seems he never showed any interest in women. There was also another stupid news that Tintin was a Nazi. Sad, isn't it? It's just similar to the news where Spongebob Squarepants was slammed because he was considered gay as he held hands with Patrick most of the time and also because of the way he behaved in the cartoon. Twisted.

They should shoot Spongebob!

I hats Spongebob :wtf: :lolsign:

no spongebob is great and hes not gay!!! Him and patrick are just close friends. If spongebob likes any1 its Sandy.

What was that show, erm captain pugwash i think it was with Master Bates, i so did not get that when i was little, obviously coz i didnt know what mastibation was back then lol.

Now rainbow (dunno if thats just British) zippy and George, they were gay.

EDIT:sorry scy we have hijacked your post to discuss which cartoon character is gay. An interestin turn of events.

Yes, it has been said Tintin was actually a homosexual but for my part I think he's just asexual. And I heard that Hergé (the cartoonist) had worked in a nazi newspaper but never heard that the character Tintin could have been a Nazi... lol anyways it's just a character!

Never really thought Tintin was gay, but then again it's a childrens story mainly, you don't have the main character running around chatting up women etc. There was never any love or feelings mentioned in any of the books I've read, between any characters... anyway - who cares if he's gay - he's unstopabble!

LoL I love the flow this topic took, I just caught up with it :haha: Let it be known that the only place I had ever heard of TinTin was in my middle school French text book... Maybe he's more popular outside the US?... Anyways, we were supposed to be able to read them, but of course, I never had any idea what was going on... Ummmm... Je suis un sandwich! Bonjouir! Lassaiz-faire! Charles de Gaulle! Merci bo coupe! Peppe le peu!... Ok, I'm done. :wiggle:

LoL I love the flow this topic took, I just caught up with it  :haha:  Let it be known that the only place I had ever heard of TinTin was in my middle school French text book... Maybe he's more popular outside the US?... Anyways, we were supposed to be able to read them, but of course, I never had any idea what was going on... Ummmm... Je suis un sandwich!  Bonjouir!  Lassaiz-faire!  Charles de Gaulle!  Merci bo coupe!  Peppe le peu!... Ok, I'm done.  :wiggle:

Tintin is especially popular in Belgium because his cartoonist was Belgian... It's a national pride there. They even painted Tintin on some walls in Bruxelles and he also appears in a subway station like you can see here: http://www.cedimho.be/eurobd/planchedeville/herge6.html

And yes he is very famous in France also. In fact, in the whole "Old Europe"... lol

P.S: it's "bonjour", not "bonjouir", "Laissez-faire", not "Lassaiz-faire!", "Charles de Gaulle!" "is OK", "Merci beaucoup", not "Merci bo coupe!", "Peppe le peu!":

I can't correct you for this one: I don't understand what you mean lol and "Je suis un sandwich!" doesn't mean anything because even in France, the sandwiches can't talk!!!! lol

Otherwise, the albums of Tintin have also been translated in the Shakespeare's language...