JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

can somebody please put the chosen one

I have been trying to become a potna for a long time!!! Its hard but I know that with effort and a positive and appreciative attitude I know I can, because it is near impossible for me to get All of Will's albums any year soon.

It kinda makes me sad, but I know That I can prove myself in other ways too! :spin:

You have to stand on one leg and spin around shouting out "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper!"  Only then will you be a fully fledged Potna!

LOL

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

okay and now my arm is tired so ...

I have been trying to become a potna for a long time!!! Its hard but I know that with effort and a positive and appreciative attitude I know I can, because it is near impossible for me to get All of Will's albums any year soon.

It kinda makes me sad, but I know That I can prove myself in other ways too! :spin:

Yeah its all about hard work, being positive and always try to keep the forum being the best. And to lose the potna status, you gotta act like a real jerk, become a thief or do somethin that could getting the forum a step closer to worthless. Luckily, theres many steps left.

Potna status is one of those things that u get after spending time on the board and proving yourself as a dedicated fan who contributes 2 the board. It's one of those things that can't be rushed.

• Members

You have to stand on one leg and spin around shouting out "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper!"  Only then will you be a fully fledged Potna!

Hey, I did that even wearing a thong for Timothy. Still I couldn't make it in.