JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Euro cup 2004

Man they know..They should know..

I'm surprized Sweden scored 5 goals.wut the damn, alot of teams have change
alot since the Euro 2000.

So lets just wait 4 the Germay team to play.I can't really watch it coz i'm at school.i'm gonna have to watch the repeated 1 at night

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i say that england are loosers i don't say that they played bad, that's the all point... they played good and led most of the game but the are not winners and in this specific game they were loosers. like if some1 scores 3 gpals in a game but he misses a penalty in the 90th minute and lost 4:3, it does'nt matter how good he was, he's still a looser. at least i think like that...

you guys saw italy vs denmark? a very poor game.... i expected more from italy.

Yeh Italy Denmark wasn't a great match. Too much hype running up to it ruined it i guess.

Just watched the Germany, Holland game. Im glad Holland got a goal back, not a huge Van Nistelrooy fan but i like the dutch better that then Germans when it comes to style of football.

All the first games from the groups have been played now, starting tommorow it really starts to hot up

Can't wait for the England Vs Switzerland game on Thursday.

Confirmation of all the 1st games from the group stages to date

GROUP A
Portugal 1-2 Greece
Spain 1-0 Russia

GROUP B
Switzerland 0-0 Croatia
France 2-1 England

GROUP C
Denmark 0-0 Italy
Sweden 5-0 Bulgaria

GROUP D
Czech Rep 2-1 Latvia
Germany 1-1 Holland

TONIGHTS GAMES
Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal

lol i had the best day at work 2day bcoz of the football.I was working 8.30am to 8.30pm so i was gonna miss the footy that kicked of at 5, the boss wasnt in tho so the other vet nurse (i work in a vets) decided to bring her tv in. We did all our work really quick, the cleaning etc and thought that it would be really quite bcoz all the clients would be watching the match and wouldnt bring there animal to the vets.

So we sat there in the operating theatre with the TV, quite a few ppl actually came in but i saw most of the match. It was so funny tho coz when england scored we screamed and then went oh shhhhhhhhh. Im sure the ppl in the waiting room heard lol.

Just an extract from my fun day and not only did we win the match but i got paid by the hr for watching it too lol.

:rock:

[quote=KevTastic,Jun 16 2004, 09:31 AM]Confirmation of all the 1st games from the group stages to date

GROUP A
Portugal 1-2 Greece
Spain 1-0 Russia

GROUP B
Switzerland 0-0 Croatia
France 2-1 England

GROUP C
Denmark 0-0 Italy
Sweden 5-0 Bulgaria

GROUP D
Czech Rep 2-1 Latvia
Germany 1-1 Holland

TONIGHTS GAMES
Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal[/quote]
thanks 4 the infor man.
it seems like the only time when I can watch the games r during the weekends.

I have alotta exams, so i'm slowing down on the tv
France will win.don't care wut ya think

England only really need a draw against Croatia on Monday to go through, unless of course Switzerland beat France more than 5-0 but i can't see that happening.

Its all about Wayne Rooney