JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter - UK Release Date

Well this isn't soo much of a shock to me. Its the later half of July now, and usually when a vid hits the TV here (WHICH IT HASN'T YET ALREADY). The song doesn't actually hit the shops for about 4-6 weeks after and that would make it practially September anyway. So one month different is not a huge shock for me cos the video hasn't even hit TV yet anyway.

Im sure it'll hit the screens and the radio properly in the next 3 weeks everywhere when its August.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If this information is true then I can see L&F bombing like Born To Reign

Why? Lost and Found has already gone Gold in the US and Platinum worldwide and it's first single is a Billboard Top 10 single and has entered the top 10 singles chart in almost every part of the world. So it's already a hit.

Righty, here's a little conformation email I got just to prove that it was definitely PS he was talking about, and not my imagination/mis-hearing...

Hiya Jonny,

Yeah, it's not out until October apparently.  No idea why tho'. 

I'm not that keen on it at all so the later it's out the better in my opinion -

means I won't be playing it for a while!

Thanks for listening,

Steve

Righty, here's a little conformation email I got just to prove that it was definitely PS he was talking about, and not my imagination/mis-hearing...

Hiya Jonny,

Yeah, it's not out until October apparently.  No idea why tho'. 

I'm not that keen on it at all so the later it's out the better in my opinion -

means I won't be playing it for a while!

Thanks for listening,

Steve

This guy is a jerk :thumbsdown:

But not as big as it could be if the singles are released properly!

Amen to that :2thumbs:

im gonna cry now, everything was going so well (im my opinion), why have they gotta make such stupid decisions. i know we arnt exactly experianced in selling records, but we are the buying public and i know this is a BIG mistake.

and i cant find a smilie that is crying so i will put the protest one up instead. :protest:

Na, as Brakes said, the dude is alright, I actually quite like him... he admitted he hated Switch at first then came to love it, probs the same thing will happen with PS. In the email I sent him I didn't make out that I was a big Will Smith fan, just made out that I was someone who kinda liked the track and was curious as to when it would be released, he didn't have to reply at all!

i had a thought of why it could be so late. Well switch took a long time to catch on, after it had been out for a long time, maybe they will release party starter to radio and tv to get it to catch on before they release the single this time.

I still think its a dumb idea tho.