JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Momentum Experience

fan 4ever

Will Smith is leading a group of investors to form The Momentum Experience, a new company that will distribute films and movies straight-to-DVD. Smith, along with Tisha Campbell, Duane Martin, Blair Underwood and producers D'Angela Steed and Nia Hil formed the company out of a desire to control images of African-Americans in film. The company will distribute the films in non-traditional venues, such as playhouses and concert theaters. The company plans on showcasing live artists and comedians before each film as well.

Source: Allhiphop.com

Way 2 Go Will. Yep this man is doing everything. I kida figured he would be into something like this. Thanx 4 the info :2thumbs:

Thanx Fan4ever. I like the idea of Will having his hands in 'positive' things like this... I don't know who came up with this idea,...but when it kicks off, I think it will be a huge success.

I hope they consider different locations across the states like... ---> Atlanta GA... :2thumbs: ... Philadelphia, PA,... NYC, New York,... California, Arizona, Michigan, Illinois...etc... e tc...

peace,

cookie