JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WACKEST HIP-HOP SONGS OF ALL TIME

I'm done with this topic. Most of the other old heads are gonna waste time defending their opinion this long. If i don't like someone's music, i'm gonna call it wack. What i think is wack is something someone else is gonna like and vice versa. I don't think that's tough idea 4 us all 2 understand. I really like Nick Cannon's records. Alota people here say they suck. I might defend him in a reply but i'm not gonna spend my entire existance on this board trying 2 change the opinion of everyone else.

I consider FP and Nick Cannon straight Hip-Hop with mainstream appeal. Sure, it might sound good on the radio when it gets play, but they aren't doing what everyone does 2 fit in and guarentee a hit. 50 Cent and Ja-Rule are doing what they do in every song and what other people have done for years. If u wanna overlook the heart and the art in it all, fine. But i feel that the heart and art of FP, LL, NC, and so on are what confirm their stuff as Hip-Hop...and the lack of heart and art of Young Joc and Babyboy classify them as commerical Rap...on top of the fact that their music is trash.

Say what u want, disagree all u want, but i'm done with this post. It waz dead posts ago.

Any further ?uestions can be directed 2 the first joint off that KRS-One + Marley Marl album.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic