50 members have voted

1. 1. Mase vs. Big Will

• Mase
    • Big Will

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't mind Mase, his last album I would say was decent, he had a couple of good tracks, but a lot of real bores. I was really expecting like a Kanye West like Jesus Walks song out of him, but it didn't happen and I was a bit disappointed. Will is in another league though, he has been clean his entire career, nearly 20 years, and is still tearing it up!

Heavy D has a new album coming out sometime kinda soon. I'm looking 4ward 2 that. Black Eyed Peas keep things pretty tasteful. LL Cool J's more recent stuff is free from explict stuff. Nick Cannon keeps things clean. Bow Wow has kept his stuff clean even tho' he's growing up.

Again, Mase has no real skills on the mic, but i do respect the clean lyrics. Vipa, where did u hear he waz going back 2 his Murda Mase persona? He wazn't even Murda Mase when he 1st signed with Bad Boy. Murda Mase waz his thing b4 he signed to Bad Boy...then he went pop, then he retired, then he came back clean.

I just said Murda, ebcause the name of the freestyle was "Murda is Back".

I got this song of his, at the start they asking someone about When he used to roll with mase, and he disses him. Then that crappy "wait" Beat drops, and mase comes on, flowin'' like he used to. Droppin that N Bomb a lot and all that.

Cummon dude, we are on a Will Smith forum, so how can you not expect a biased reaction to this question.

BAD BAD BAD BOY, You make me feel so good.

I think if you go on any board you'd get that answer it's not biased, Mase is nowhere near Will's level, he's one of the wackest rappers of all-time, he has as many good songs as Will does classic albums, Will's a legend in hip-hop, not Mase, I never heard in my life anyone say that Mase is a legend.

Edited by bigted

• Members

Can someone find out who those two members are who voted for Mase? I'm really curious as to who would have voted for Mase in a Will Smith forum. :lolsign: