JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I been wantin to say this for a while

I think that "Born To Reign" track was aimed towards mcs like Em 'cause he seems to be another lost mc.

• Members

hmm i'm one of those people that doesn't diss em .. i think he's got talent .. and when he chooses to use it he is the best in my opinion .. however when he makes that **** about nothing .. i just look at it as a waste of talent .. if you discount all the dumb songs .. and look at the real ones .. he is one of the greatest ever .. however you can't do that .. even tho that's how i look at it .. cuz i hate talent wasted

if your talking about how Will got dissed on the real slim shady... eminem said "will smith dont put a cuss in his rap to sell records, well i do, so f*ck him, and f*ck you too"

i would consider that a diss

Edited by WILL IS ILL

I don't see why people on this fourum don't like Emenim. He dissed him once, YEARS AGO. You really dhouldn't even take it personaly because, Emenim disses every one. If He dissed me (If I was famous) I wouldn'ttake it personally.

Other members: :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:

Jetdash: :sigh:

her name is eminem

we : :word:

you : :hmm: -----> emenim

I just don't follow Eminem. Sorry but I don't. When he 1st came out, I got made fun of cuz I didn't listen to him and have his album. (that's why I hate him, cuz he got me bullied) :haha: jus playin. His 1st video caught my attention so I watched it most times it was on. I always thought of Pepsi when he was on the bench. After that, U'd just see his videos whenever. 1st time around I'd watch em. My niece (only 6 months younger than me) got one of his cds, and wanted me to hear him say Bitch many times. OK, uhhhh. I did watch what the VH1 Greatest Albums - The Marshall MAthers LP. Only album of Em's I got is 'Infinite'. I thought I'd never get tired of that. A couple times I did. I liked the beats and his presence on the mic. I just wasn't really into him. I don't like him or dislike him. He's just an out-there rapper to me.

-And that's real.

He doesn't contribute to the positive message that MC's like Will are trying to put out in hip-hop, which is the main reason why he isn't appreciated on this board.

Guest Guest

i don't think that there is really something called "over rated"..when people really like an artist, for example, then his rate is high..it's not over rated. i liked eminem's debut singles like 'the real slim shady', 'stan', and 'my name is'. he has never really cursed will. all he said is "will smith don't have to curse on his music to sell record but i do, so F*** him and F*** u 2. it's kinda nice actually if you ask me..

besides you don't have to worry too much because i read an article about eminem wants to give up his solo career abd become a producer or something like that..it's kinda serius. encore might be his last album so..I don't think people should judge an artist for his success and just by the songs.

Go back to your old neighborhood and help those that you grew up with and that, those that are going through the same thing you went through when you were little.

This is exactly what Eminem does. He gives a lot of money to the young people from Detroit (where he lived a long part of his childhood) in programs and infrastructures for them and in 2003 he received a Hip Hop Summit Award for having given a lot of money to some charitable institutions, in particular he gave 1 million of dollars for helping homeless people from Detroit (he was homeless himself during a certain time) and his fondation also gave 50 000 $ for helping people who leave a penitentiary from New-York in order to insert them again. And he is faithful in friendship: he hasn't given up his friends of D-12...