JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

eminem is retiring

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't really affect me. My experience of Eminem is that I loved his first two albums since he came famous, since then I've heard from most ppl he is rubbish so I never intended to listen to his music again, in order not to spoil listening to the first 2 albums. Wouldn't suprise me if he retired really.

If so, he's a very smart kid.

He brought his A game, his trick box, he's out of tricks.

He reached the top, now he's done and it's always best to stay that way.

If M&M goes on and releases more albums, it's going to be same old same old stuff, so again a very smart choice by M&M.

:word: he kinda didnt have anything to talk about after the eminem show. he talked about his mom, wife, being poor, becoming rich, and his daughter. thats why encore wasnt that good. cause he didnt have anything to talk about. so its smart that hes being a producer. but he will do tracks with people that he produces. i almost guarentee it

Edited by WILL IS ILL

It's about time that he's retired if it's true, he's ran out of ideas to talk about which proves that he's the most overrated mc ever, 'cause mcs like FP, KRS-ONE, and LL always come up with different concepts all the time even after all these years, maybe now they'll get more due when Em moves to the side, hopefully 50 Cent is next.

cool, ive been waiting for news like this since he started, i hope its true.

After i heard "just lose it" i didnt think he could get any lower and i thought he was pocking fun at the ppl that actually bought that, then i heard "ass like that" and he achieved the impossible and got worse, whats the deal with that weird Indian type accent rapping (no offence to Indian ppl coz u dont sound like that).

• Members

i actually agree with you .. he's ran out of ideas .. so don't over do it .. but he truly was great .. even tho his last album was garbage .. just a couple good songs .. and oh jazzy julie .. he's not rapping in an indian accent lol .. he's mocking the voice of triumph the insult comic dog

well i will personally be a lil happier. i'm surprised i hadn't heard about it already. i'm also surprised he's retiring already. his albums may suck (in my opinion) but he still gets fans and makes money so it's surprising to me. i wonder if he's announcing this 2 create a hype and then come back in a year and be even more popular. whatever, good choice by Eminem, but a surprising one.

Know what Sucks? He's going to focus on producing.

AKA, he's going to focus on overusing heavy drums and Violin Synths. >_<, what I Mean is..All his stuff sounds the same.

I'm with you on this one! If theres one thing he shouldn't its producing! He is really bad at it!