JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MySpace

Hero1

yo FAN4EVA!!! I was wanderin who 'tinus' was that I added...lmbo. Unitl I read ur JJFP interests...etc.

I'm in your top 8 for NOw... but when u kick me off 4 some hottie~tamale., :bat: LOL.... I understand, cuz im just ya "big sis". lol :2thumbs: ...

peace,

cookie

:lolsign: Thanx 4 the add girl...and you to Da Brakes! I've put a song of yours on my myspace!

u welcome bru... Im rockin a lil of Jazzy's flavours right now on my site ... Its working, so either JJ fixed it,... or else my computer was on the DL waitin to bump it at the right tyme ! . haha..

peace,

cookie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brakes has a six pack!!!

thats the first thing i noticed on his page :wiggle: :rofl:

and i added all of you

didnt wanna be the first to sound "Loretta~ish" lmao. I just discreetely advised Brakes to button up that shirt!!!! haha... so obviously I noticed.... :yeah: LOL :paperbag:

peace,

cookie

Tim, do we really have to repost the "fake a$$ friends" thing? I pay attention to you, but I don't really feel like reposting it :lolsign:

• 2 weeks later...

no its not down. I've been online pretty much all day & looking 4 pics to draw, and i've been logged on myspace the whole tyme,... and haven't had a single problem with it...

try refreshing ur page, maybe that ' ll work 4 u..

peace,

cookie

Speaking of MySpace. I've recently started a Filmmaking profile for myself whihc lets me put up my films for people to watch, download and rate.

Right now i've only got up my last piece (That some but not all of you have seen)

But anyone who wants to add me i'd be much obliged

www.myspace.om/kevtasticproductions

im hoping to get regular updates of films up there for your viewing pleasue.