JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the reason ruch hour 3 isn't out yet

sonic1988

• Members

He also wanted to command over the way the movie was edited. It's sad that Chris has changed, because Rush Hour 1 and 2 are two of my most favourite movies of all time, and Rush Hour 3 might not even be made due to his demands. And the fact that Jackie Chan is also becoming older, the faster Chris sorts outs his creative differences, the faster the movie gets made, and the better it would be. :thatsux:

I absolutely love JC, Rush hour series are my favourite movies of all-time,

I hope they're going to film it soon.

The Associated Press caught up with Jackie Chan, who says that Rush Hour 3 is not moving forward because his co-star of the first two films, Chris Tucker, is making too many demands.

"He wants too much power. [New Line Cinema] hasn't obliged. He wants final editing rights and the final look at the movie and so on," Chan said.

Chan called Tucker a "good friend" but questioned whether he had the stature to be so demanding.

"He's still a new actor," Chan added. "How many movies has he made? Two movies have already made him very famous and made him a lot of money."

"He needs to learn slowly," he added.

I ask, does Chan know what movies made Chris Tucker famous. If he doesn't say at least "Friday", I will bitch-slap him bakk to Asia. :haha: just playin'.

As far as Chris Tucker is concern, I really like a lot of his movies. I just saw "Money Talks" not too long along. It won't break my heart if I don't see another Rush Hour. Is the storyline and stuff set up, they just arent doing it cuz of Chris?

haha, diden't Tucker also demand 20 million for rush hour 2 compared to Jackie's 15? which i think delayed the second rush hour movie as well. Tucker is funny( not including rush hour 2) but he makes all these stuped demands and thinks he's better then what he actually is. And, he makes 1 movie like every 5 yrs lol

Yep thats what I heard 2...that Chris is demanding 20mil. Thats the same reason why he turn down 2 do Next Friday supposedly. I read sum where that Chris said it ain't about money...it was the way the script was written n him n the director disagreed on sumthings but he said there will be a Rush Hour 3.

Damn I remember one time I heard that Vin Diesel turn down 2 Fast 2 Furious cos they wouldn't pay him 20mil. But they also said that about him turning down XXX:State of the Union. I find all of this funny everybody wants WS's paycheck but there's a reason y he gets paid 20mil :rofl: :haha:

Yep thats what I heard 2...that Chris is demanding 20mil. Thats the same reason why he turn down 2 do Next Friday supposedly.  I read sum where that Chris said it ain't about money...it was the way the script was written n him n the director disagreed on sumthings but he said there will be a Rush Hour 3.

Damn I remember one time I heard that Vin Diesel turn down 2 Fast 2 Furious cos they wouldn't pay him 20mil. But they also said that about him turning down XXX:State of the Union. I find all of this funny everybody wants WS's paycheck but there's a reason y he gets paid 20mil :rofl:  :haha:

haha, true. I used to like chris tucker but i found rush hour 2 really contrived. It diden't do anything for me, unlike the 1st