JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith in Spain

Zup y'all?

I've been in spain/ Gran Canaria / Canary Islands the last week celebrating my birthday with some friends.

However, Last night we was drunk as hell out clubbing when we stepped in to the only RnB/Hiphop joint we could find, so we is chillin, listening to alot of 50 cent and Usher while checking out the fine spanish (and alot of british) girls. Then switch comes on, the place goes crazy (but it also did in the beginning of every single song that night) so I get pretty hyped, and being pretty wasted it does iis effect as I jump around screaming the lyrics. It was really nice hearing some nice music..

BUT, the cool thing wasn't that, it was that after switch the dj put on the summertime instrumental but with the intro of partystarter, and when the chorus came ini he switched to the full radio edit of Partystarter. And damn that song is DOPE in the club, much better than switch as the beat really makes you go insane (well that could also have been the bottles of sangria and tequila, dunno).

Don't really know the meaning of this post besides it was a really dope night hearing partystarter in the club.

Hey.. the thing is i never thought british girls would be so good-looking. But they cought me off-guard.

Hey.. the thing is i never thought british girls would be so good-looking. But they cought me off-guard.

I was gonna say, we'll have no knocking of british girls, thank you very much :chuks:

Edited by JamesUK

I was in Playa Del Ingles for 3 days, it was there I heard Will's music. Or Else I was in Meloneras one day and the rest is Las Palmas.