JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Baghdad Bomb Blast

Bracesup

• Members

Okay I saw this in the news today and I felt so horrible after watching it on the tv. This is the news from CNN.com:

[{"BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A suicide bomber blew up a vehicle Wednesday near a U.S. military convoy and large group of Iraqi children in Baghdad, killing 27 people, Iraqi police and hospital officials said.

Iraqi police said most of the dead were children. The attack also left 20 people wounded.

The U.S. military said at least seven children and a U.S. soldier died in the attack. Three U.S. soldiers were wounded.

The soldiers were handing out treats to the children when the bomb went off, police said.

The attack -- which happened around 10:50 a.m. (2:50 a.m.ET) in the eastern Baghdad neighborhood of al-Jaddeda -- also set a nearby house on fire, police said.

"The car bomber made a deliberate decision to attack one of our vehicles as the soldiers were engaged in a peaceful operation with Iraqi citizens," Maj. Russ Goemaere said in the statement. "The terrorist undoubtedly saw the children around the Humvee as he attacked."}]

Now seriously, I cannot believe that somebody could be so damn sick to do something so horrible. It's really sad that so much violence is going on. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Bracesup

It makes me really wonder... how do these people think. I hope he didn't do this in the name of the struggle against occupation, because what the hell does the kids have to do with that.

I mean... when he was approaching the area with the kids..did he feel good in his heart...knowing he will kill children? Does he really think he'll be a martyr for that?

I understand the people doing resistance against the U.S presence in Iraq, but this man must have been sick.