JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fantastic Four

I just saw fantastic 4 and it was very good!!! I was better than The incredibles, which STOLE the idea from the fantastic 4!!!

I reminded me of the first spiderman movie, but a LOT funnier!!!

The movie is very funny. The thing and the human torch are the best!!!!

Does anyone have the fantastic four song by Chingy??? I think it is called "Relax"!!!

Put it up if you have it!!! I think it is on the soundtrack.

Go see it fantastic four it is FAR better than the dopey Incredibles....

post-533-1121279055_thumb.jpg

• Members

I like Jesica Alba because she is such a good acteur. (Yeah right..) :lolsign: 

Wait....doesn't everybody like Jessica Alba because she's a great actress? :hmm: :lolsign:

I wanna see this movie a lil' bit. My friends have said that it's good but that it has some of the cheezy love stuff that's in Spider-Man. I never followed Fantastic Four stuff which is partly why my interest in it isn't that strong.

• Members

I never followed Fantastic Four stuff which is partly why my interest in it isn't that strong.

Same thing here. I never read much of F4 comics because it just wasn't that interesting as it was with Batman, X-Men or Wolverine. So I'd probably watch the movie just for a certain actors' ASSets as Justice Knight pointed out. :yeahthat:

I went to see it tonight without any expectations cause i thought just like Tim...and it was like I thought minus the "crap".

It was very hollywood, but it was fun and easy. Good one-liners and so. Good nights entertainment, but that's easy for me to say as my cousin had freetickets, it's really not a movie I would pay for to see in the cinema. It's one of those i would've downloaded =)

• Members

Hey, I saw the movie too. Like everybody said, it's just a fun entertainment movie which you can enjoy with a bunch of friends. There's nothing great to the movie like with Batman Begins or X2, just your typical Hollywood popcorn movie. Certain scenes with The Thing and The Human Torch were nice, but the way Dr. Doom was solidified in the end was just lame.

I noticed people saying it's too Hollywood, what's wrong with Hollywood isn't that was films are all about.

• Members

I noticed people saying it's too Hollywood, what's wrong with Hollywood isn't that was films are all about.

Big budget comic book adaptation which is highly anticipated and has lots of CGI effects but with no story content in my opinion is a "Too Hollywood" movie. Right? :2thumbs: