JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith and Kanye West

I know that Will has worked with Kanye west for lost and found, but does anyone have any info on the track????!!!!! ANYTHING?????

They are my 2 favorite artists right now and I think that the track would be amazing!!!!!! So tell me if you have seen anything on the net or the radio, ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! :pleasexplain:

I would give anything to hear that track!!!! Or info about it!!!! :sigh:

Edited by JusticeKnight

I know that Will has worked with Kanye west for lost and found, but does anyone have any info on the track????!!!!! ANYTHING?????

They are my 2 favorite artists right now and I think that the track would be amazing!!!!!! So tell me if you have seen anything on the net or the radio, ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!    :pleasexplain:

I would give anything to hear that track!!!! Or info about it!!!! :sigh:

yeah i know he worked with Kanye but Will dont include that on the album :sigh: if there is such a track :hmm:

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

Either legal things kept the song from coming out or it just wazn't that impressive. His work on Common Sense's album waz dope...so i'd expect his work with FP 2 be 2. As a rapper, Kanye is okay but VERY overrated...at least 2 me. "Diamonds" is the most boring song ever.

Either legal things kept the song from coming out or it just wazn't that impressive.  His work on Common Sense's  album waz dope...so i'd expect his work with FP 2 be 2.  As a rapper, Kanye is okay but VERY overrated...at least 2 me.  "Diamonds" is the most boring song ever.

Yeah he is!

He is a briliant producer and that makes his tracks cool but his raps sound like someone punched his face very hard! :lolsign: