JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A Way To Hear 'Rock The House'

Mike

If you havent heard the cd rock the house, which most of us havent. what i did was take a demo of Rhapsody. Its free but the catch is you only get 25 free songs. So what you do is go to jazzy jeff and the fresh prince and go to rock the house. then listen to the whole cd. im so clever. :jazzy:

• Members

It probably works for only some countries. This is the wonderful message that I got:

Rhapsody is not yet offered in your country. Please check back later, and thanks for your interest in Rhapsody

But reborn2reign posted 6 tracks here. And 'Girls Ain't Nothin But Trouble' original was also posted here. And "Special Announcement" was also posted here separately. :hmm: So I guess I can live without Rhapsody. :smart:

"dont download, go out and buy the record"

yeah and too prefer that way ,but when the cd's or the casette are not in your country thats the only way to get what u want

You can download legaly..Ok even i download that sometimes and normal my freinds could kill me becaus is say stuff like Don`t download al the time :lolsign:

"dont download, go out and buy the record"

yeah and too prefer that way ,but when the cd's or the casette are not in your country thats the only way to get what u want

You can download legaly..Ok even i download that sometimes and normal my freinds could kill me becaus is say stuff like Don`t download al the time :lolsign:

yeah thats funny :1-say-yes:

btw just to reminds you my line''not every'' :wink:

To be fair tho, it wouldn't really matter if you downloaded RTH, the only way you could buy it is 2nd hand anyway... you just wouldn't have the satisfaction of owning the cd, which i do, though bought for a higher than usual price thanks to , er, somebody...

You can usually find a copy of Rock the House on ebay, but the price gets so high!! It always ends up being around $25 by the end of the bid. You have to be prepared to pay that much for a cd... I'm still trying to get it for a little bit cheaper!

• Admin

I once spent over $60 for the full live at union square concert..then the guy put the same item up for a $1 the next week..i thought i was getting sumthin original and unique and it was my only chance to get it.. but it was just a bootleg :uhh: :thumbsdown:

• Members

I once spent over $60 for the full live at union square concert..then the guy put the same item up for a $1 the next week..i thought i was getting sumthin original and unique and it was my only chance to get it.. but it was just a bootleg  :uhh:  :thumbsdown:

Whoa man, did you get ripped off or what. Be careful next time. :shakehead: