JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do JJ & FP and GTA have in common?

The GTA series of games has to be one of the best ever.
JJ & FP have to be the best rap acts ever.

So why not put them together?

Well in the new GTA, they finaly will.

GTA is renowned for it's use of real music on it's in game radio.

GTA III didn't really have any time setting so had music from different decades playing on the radio.
GTA : Vice City was set in the 80's, so had 80's music.

This new GTA (GTA : San Andreas) is set in the early 90's and will feature music by Tupac, Busta Rhymes, NWA and even JJ & FP.

What could be better than listening to JJ & FP while doing some drive by shootings eh?

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Jun 8 2004, 06:40 PM]probably "Hit 'em Up"!!!!!!! lolololol[/quote]
Yeah... That can get anyone into a violent mood, in my opinion I think 2Pac gets more hate into that one song than Eminem can fit into 3 albums.

Hmm. Quite an interesting topic. People may never listen to a Fresh Prince song the same again. If it happens, I hope 4 the best. I played that game once, and sucked as a bad guy. I don't think it will happen, but if it does, I'll probably get the game.

[quote=TheFre$hPrince,Jun 9 2004, 07:28 AM]The OGs of a few Will or JJFP tracks were already featured on GTA Vice City. Well the new soundtrack gotta be dope.[/quote]
Really? What songs? I surprised I didn't notice. I probably had it on the wrong station.

[quote=mfuqua23,Jun 9 2004, 08:40 AM][quote=TheFre$hPrince,Jun 9 2004, 07:28 AM] The OGs of a few Will or JJFP tracks were already featured on GTA Vice City. Well the new soundtrack gotta be dope.[/quote]
Really? What songs? I surprised I didn't notice. I probably had it on the wrong station. [/quote]
I think I remember hearing "The Things That U Do" on Vice City. Not sure tho'.

They should put "Who Stole My Car" on the next game! :roll:

• Admin
[quote=mfuqua23,Jun 9 2004, 05:01 PM]There's no way it could've been the Things U do. I would've recognized it instantly. But like I said, wrong station. lol[/quote]
summer madness the original sample for summertime...

i got gta 3 with my ps2.. i played it a couple of times and never got in2 it.. i did a couple of missions and then i had nothing 2 do..so was just wondering around the city...what am i supposed to do?