JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith and Jamie Foxx together!

Radewart

What is the movie about? I have only heard of it but never seen the original!!!

Here's a little info on the movie... This movie is madd funny. I can never get enough of watching it,...I wanna get it on DVD... :2thumbs: I'd love to see Will, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Cedric the Entertainer, and Steve Harvey (as Richard Pryor's character) work together in this... haha

Uptown Saturday Night

PG, Comedy, 1hr 44min

Sidney Poitier, Bill Cosby, Harry Belafonte, Richard Pryor... and more...

Uptown Saturday Night is a delightful comedy directed by and starring Sidney Poitier. Steve Jackson (Sidney Poitier) is a factory worker. One evening, when boredom gets the best of him, Steve and his pal Wardell (Bill Cosby) decide to go to an underground gambling club to have some fun. While they are there the place is held-up and Steve's wallet is stolen. When Steve and Wardell learn that the wallet contains a winning lottery ticket, the friends go on a desperate search to find it. Shape Eye Washington (Richard Prior), an incompetent private eye, is enlisted to aid them in their search through the criminal underworld where they come up against Geechie Dan Beauford (Harry Belafonte) the mobster who runs the town. Belafonte, in a hilarious parody of Marlon Brando in The Godfather, steals the show. The movie was a huge success and led to two sequels, Let's Do It Again and A Piece of the Action, both also directed by Poitier.

~ Linda Rasmussen, All Movie Guide

:lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

oh man u just dont know! That cast was ON IT! AND... as a HUGE fan of this movie...I know without a doubt, the ppl that I mentioned would make this movie an incredible success....

well.... thats just who I wanna see in it..but still tho!!!!!!!! LMBO I remember when I used to watch this movie almost every Sunday. why Sunday ? I dunno...but I can't wait 2 see the remake with Will in it. Its gone be ON and PoPPiN!!!

haha

peace,

cookie