JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada Knocks Off Will... Again

TopDawg14

For the second time in three years, the top box-office champ in the Smith household belongs to... Jada Pinkett-Smith. After this weekend's estimates, the cartoon laugh-fest Madagascar has surpassed Hitch to take hold of the #2 spot on the U.S. Yearly Box Office List with $179.5 million to Hitch's $179.4 million. Jada also won top honors in 2003 when The Matrix Reloaded doubled Bad Boys II($289 million to $138 million) box office total.

While most analysts predicted Madagascar to be a big hit, fewer analysts thought Hitch would turn out to be the big blockbuster that it was.

Either way, this power couple continues to make moves in Hollywood.

Edited by TopDawg14

Couldn't you just imagine the conversation between them in one of those BET skits...

Jada: He was mad because my movie made more money than his movie this year.

Will: She's mad because I pointed out that my movie made more than hers worldwide.

Jada: He can never admit when someone does better than him.

Will: She just doen't want to admit that more people older than 10 saw my movie than saw hers.

Moderator: Who had the more important role.

Will: Haha

Jada gives Will an evil glare.

Jada: What's so funny?

Will: Answer the question.

Jada: That's not important!

Will: She played a hippo.

Moderator: You shouldn't laugh at your wife.

Will: Look buddy... I keep a choke stash right here......

Edited by MaxFly

OMG thats so funny Max :rofl:

Anyway cool that Jada's movie is doing so well. Thats another reason why I adore Will n Jada. Cos they are not jealous of each other's success. Like Jada said "His wins are my wins, his losses are my losses and My wins r his wins, my losses r his losses.

But either way they got Hollywood on lock-down :haha: I remeber the Oscar's when Jada n Will were presenters... B4 they were announce by Billy Crystal ..Billy said (well along these lines) Here's a couple that has no arrest record, never fought in public, and not fighting on whos done the most movies...They are a disgrace 2 Hollywood".... :haha:

Of course he was just joking about being a disgrace part. But the other stuff is true tho. Will n Jada the perfect couple...

Will n Jada: King n Queen of Making Money

But I agree with Miss Ashley. I want them 2 host the BET Awards again. They were so damn funny :rofl:

Edited by Angel Amor

For the second time in three years, the top box-office champ in the Smith household belongs to... Jada Pinkett-Smith.  After this weekend's estimates, the cartoon laugh-fest Madagascar has surpassed Hitch to take hold of the #2 spot on the U.S. Yearly Box Office List with $179.5 million to Hitch's $179.4 million.  Jada also won top honors in 2003 when The Matrix Reloaded doubled Bad Boys II($289 million to $138 million) box office total.

While most analysts predicted Madagascar to be a big hit, fewer analysts thought Hitch would turn out to be the big blockbuster that it was. 

Either way, this power couple continues to make moves in Hollywood.

well of course Jada won

did u see Madagascar it is so funny

but Hitch did well ill rate it a 10

but madagascar 10+

they were both good!!! but i prefered hitch over madagascar, mostly coz Will starred, but madagascar had another one of my favourite actors in it too, David Schwimmer (this is because of Friends, love that show)