JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What kinda movie would work for Will and Tom ?

Typhoon20

Watching MTV-All Eyes on Tom Cruise

The host asked him this question:

Host:With which actors/actresses do you plan/want to work ?

Tom Cruise: Will and I (then he says Will Smith) are talking a lot, I really

want to make a movie with him, we're working on it and we'll want to make it work.

(Then he surprisingly talks about will's movie hitch, it's like commercial by tom haha)

Tom Cruise: Will's latest movie, Hitch, was a great movie, very funny movie, loved it.

Really really great movie you know.

It's nice to hear, I don't know what it is but tom talks a lot about will,

will doesn't talk this much about tom then tom does about will, so that shows how great and big of an actor/person will smith is.

Now another question, since they're planning to work on 1 together,

what would be a movie that would work with them 2gether ?

I don't know if it would work

but will can make it work, and tom isn't that bad of an actor.

I don't know but it could be a story where tom discovers he's gay and will smith getting racism problems because of his skin color, the story could play in the year of 1980 orso.

I personally think it should be a drama, any ideas about a possible story ?

I don't know but it could be a story where tom discovers he's gay and will smith getting racism problems because of his skin color, the story could play in the year of 1980 orso.

what kind of movie is that? Tom is gay, and Will gets problems b/c of his race :shakehead:

what kind of movie is that? Tom is gay, and Will gets problems b/c of his race :shakehead:

I may have had some problems expressing my thoughts into some english sense.

Kinda like a ''six degrees of separation'' movie, a drama movie where they both are good friends and their friendship comes to a test when things go awfully wrong for them in their life, and the power of their friendship surpasses the real-life problems bla bla

Just a thought, my own one.

Naa... I rather see them together in an action movie together...

Tom is a good actor, and I loved his role in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I never paid him that much attention before, but after that movie I was more attentive to how good of an actor he really is, and also, just how handsome he is. whew! LOL.

peace,

cookie

hmmmm. I would like 2 see Will n Tom in a action movie. But then again Will does a pretty good job of acting in drama cos he REALLY gets into it. I kinda more on action film.

N Cookie that was Brad Pitt in Mr.&Mrs. Smith...Tom stars in War of the Worlds.

Edited by Angel Amor

LMAO...I just realized what I typed after I posted it up... and came back to chek it...and yall already got at me!. what a jerk I am! LMBO

I want to see him work with Brad Pitt... tho.

my badd u guys... lol

peace,

cookie

I don't know if an action movie would work with tom and will,

sure it prolly would be a blockbuster big box office movie, but we may not like it that much, for example bad boys, you see a comedian in martin, not so much as an action star, but tom is an action star, so you'll have 2 action guys making an action movie, don't know if that'd work.

• Members

Tom is a good actor, and I loved his role in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I never paid him that much attention before, but after that movie I was more attentive to how good of an actor he really is, and also, just how handsome he is. whew! LOL.

Aah, we all have been down that road of alcohol, haven't we, Cookie dear? Just kidding. :rofl:

I saw War Of The Worlds a couple days ago and I loved that movie! So yeah, I think it would be a great idea if they worked together! Let's just wait and see!

I don't know about the story tho! An action movie would be great....but how about a thriller....not a horror tho, just a thriller like say "Enemy Of The State"!

That was a great movie!

i saw it too it was really good. Ive seen horror movies like, the shinning, the exorcist, nightmare on elm street and they didnt scare me, war of the world scared the crap out of me.

I think the main reason was bcoz i saw it a day after the terrorism in London, that wasnt one of my best ideas to see the film then, there was some relality in the devestation. I know its about aliens but the scariest parts was just the panic of ppl in that situation. it was really good tho.

I think the main reason was bcoz i saw it a day after the terrorism in London, that wasnt one of my best ideas to see the film then, there was some relality in the devestation.

:metoo: i saw it thursday night and i was jumping all the way through it. Dakota Fanning is such a good actress that whenever she cried i wanted to cry lol. She's amazing!

i know it would most likely be an action comedy, but truthfully i cant picture them together in an action flick. truthfully i cant see them in a movie together at all. it would be cool but i cant see it.

EDIT: maybe a thriller like fan 4 ever said. i love enemy of the state.

Edited by WILL IS ILL