JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NOW 19 - Switch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i thought he was too old to sell records, seems like they want him to sell this one. Thats brillient.  :lolsign:

too old... this's :crazy: ppl like Madona,Stevei Wonder and ..... sell millions and Will is not worst then them :shakehead: or older so this is just hilarius

and doesnt sony put out the NOW cd's? haha ironic

:lolsign: I didn't know that! That's really ironic! They need Will, who's "to old" to make records, to sell this one! :wink: Sonny Sucks! Can I get an Amen?

They don't they need him to sell their "Now 19" compilation. Lol, I think we're taking that to the extreme a little.

The same Sony Music people seem to hate now is the same Sony Music that brought us Big Willie Style and Willenium. As much as we may believe Sony was entirely responsible for Born 2 Reign and evil for dropping Will inspite of the fact that Will himself was eager to leave and to become more engaged in Overbrook, lets not forget Big Willie Style and Willenium. Will doesn't seem to have any animosity towards Sony, I don't see why the fans should.

Now Amen to that.

Edited by MaxFly

:lolsign: I didn't know that! That's really ironic! They need Will, who's "to old" to make records, to sell this one! :wink: Sonny Sucks! Can I get an Amen?

They don't they need him to sell their "Now 19" compilation. Lol, I think we're taking that to the extreme a little.

The same Sony Music people seem to hate now is the same Sony Music that brought us Big Willie Style and Willenium. As much as we may believe Sony was entirely responsible for Born 2 Reign and evil for dropping Will inspite of the fact that Will himself was eager to leave and to become more engaged in Overbrook, lets not forget Big Willie Style and Willenium. Will doesn't seem to have any anomosity towards Sony, I don't see why the fans should.

Now Amen to that.

:word: If Will's gonna be mad at a label it'd actually be Interscope for giving 50 cent more promotion than him 'cause most of his sales were on Columbia but he's not concerned with sales so I don't think we should trip over this anyway. btw, that's nice to see "Switch" on the Now 19 CD, more people could hear the song now.

It might help sales a little bit, I wouldn't expect any major gains, though. It is nice to see him on the album, getting some respect.

The same Sony Music people seem to hate now is the same Sony Music that brought us Big Willie Style and Willenium. As much as we may believe Sony was entirely responsible for Born 2 Reign and evil for dropping Will inspite of the fact that Will himself was eager to leave and to become more engaged in Overbrook, lets not forget Big Willie Style and Willenium. Will doesn't seem to have any anomosity towards Sony, I don't see why the fans should.

Now Amen to that.

lol let's not get in2 that! that were some things that Sony did wrong like not giving him choice on what he wanted 2 release as singles. also, what about the line "We could rap without A&R's and ultimatums"? we decided that was directed at sony

Being on a major compo album like Now can only be good for album sales.

only 19. I guess the UK invented the Now Thats What I Call Music shabang, as we are on Now60 and its been going for over 20 years.