JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

rockos modern life fans

Hero1

I'm sorry. This doesn't make up for anything. Rocko simple rocks, oh! :haha: *edit: I just got scared crazy. All of a sudden, Camp Lazloo played.* This looks like a cross between Rocko's Moder Life + Duckman + Ren & Stimpy (but brighter) :hmm:

Edited by mfuqua23

all the old nickolodean shows were great, like doug, rockos modern life, salute your shorts, legend of the hidden temple, guts, and if anyone remembers nickolodeoon arcade, are you afraid of the dark.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

all the old nickolodean shows were great, like doug, rockos modern life, salute your shorts, legend of the hidden temple, guts, and if anyone remembers nickolodeoon arcade, are you afraid of the dark.

I remember every single one of those. Those were the days. :shakehead:

• Members

Man, Rocko's Modern Life was the best. I loved it soooooooooo much. Even today when I see the re-run episodes where Heffer and Phil are fighting over to go to the wrestling show or the one where Bighead plays golf and keeps winning because of Heffer, I just laugh like crazy. That series was way better than so many of the real life sitcoms that appears these days. :word:

• Members

I don't think so. We did see who Arnold's parents were in that Parent's day festivities episode, but I don't recall Grandma saying their last names. :hmm: But I saw it a long time ago, so I don't remember.