JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Code Red - Fav Track?

We all know Code Red is a brilliant, classic JJ+FP album. Since I had trouble choosing one fav. track, I'm interested in knowing what most of y'all think is the best track off the album!!

Somethin' Like Dis
I'm Looking for the One (To Be With Me)
Boom! Shake The Room
Can't Wait to Be With You
Twinkle Twinkle (I'm Not a Star)
Code Red
Shadow Dreams
Just Kickin' It
Ain't No Place Like Home
I Wanna Rock
Scream
Boom! Shake the Room (Street Remix)

I can't decide...there's just 2 many great trax!! :confused:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....

I would choose "just kickin it", "Scream" and "twinkle twinkle"...
but da whole album is too phat 4 dis world... incredible good!

Peace :dancingcool:

• Admin
[quote=TopDawg14,Mar 13 2004, 03:08 AM]Since Code Red was slept on hard as a dope album, I'll just list the tracks they could have done without:

I Can't Wait To Be With You
Just Kickin' It(it was o.k. but I'm sure they had a better track)[/quote]
i agree on cant wait.. but just kickin it is my jam!! i think thats the best rap with rnb track wills done..those girls vocals are amazing :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

[quote=Hero1,Mar 13 2004, 08:38 AM][quote=TopDawg14,Mar 13 2004, 03:08 AM] Since Code Red was slept on hard as a dope album, I'll just list the tracks they could have done without:

I Can't Wait To Be With You
Just Kickin' It(it was o.k. but I'm sure they had a better track)[/quote]
i agree on cant wait.. but just kickin it is my jam!! i think thats the best rap with rnb track wills done..those girls vocals are amazing :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: [/quote]
I agree with Topdawg14 and Hero1....I kinda label Cat wait as a slow, soft song. I mean I love FP's lyrics though just they could have replaced that with From Da South or Get Hyped - two tracks that should have been on Code Red.

My favorite track is I'm Looking for the One (to be with me) but close behind it is Scream. :dj:

Ahh..no one chose Shadow Dreams, Ain't No Place Like Home or Somethin' Like Dis? :slap:

I guess if I HAD 2 choose my fav...i'd pick Twinkle Twinkle, but then again u gotta realize just how cool this whole album really is. Man, that's probably the hardest album 2 choose favs...haha :peace: