Hero1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like very much almost all of the ideas its cool :1-say-yes:

but i got a few question

Whats time start the show :hmm:

and about that top 5 of Will Smith is every week different member choice his top 5 or ... maybe can make some poll where all choice his best tracks maybe from BWS,Willenium,BTR and L&F.

and 1 more about the funny part whats happen there maybe can make it not ony for hip hop related jokes cuz i dont hear every week about the blond girl and her boyfriend 50 really i'll gonna sick of that

so this is it for now :1-say-yes:

Ive got a big set of songs from guys on my production company as well for use. we also need to make sure everyone who's involved keeps up with one another or it could fall to pieces. I used to have a shoutcast radio station with a bunch of other guys and once one person gives up on the project it crumbles. Lol. But yeah, its shouldnt be a problem with this group since most of us involved have been here since the old board and tim always manages to keep everything in check.

Thats a good idea WillyfromPhilly for us to keep up with one another, cuz I'm still tryna figure out how to get to Podcast. LOL (and keep my computer running long enough to keep up with everything)...

yea... I can't wait... haha AJ u got my cell number,...make sure if im not on 4 a minute cuz of my schedule, ...to call me or leave a msg if someone wins a prize... For the most part, I plan on being here at least once a day, or every other day...

I just hope the JJFP competitions we have will be complex enough for the competitors to be deserving of a prize (as a colab) from the JJFP website and SoFlyy Designs...

Whenever the competitions begin...the slots I have available to do the portrait prizes are in August (mailed late Aug/early Sep) and again in November (mailed late Nov/Early Dec). I kinda have to stick to this schedule, in order to get it to the winner on tyme. lmbo So lets make sure the winner is selected within the time I can work with ok u guys?

Or its gonna be late like JJs pic was... ( on top of 'adversities'... I had like 4 projects in work simultaneously) and we dont want that again! LOL

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Admin

yeah maybe once we are a few shows in we'll run the competition..

another idea I was thinking of..those who listen to the podcast could send questions in which we'll answer each week..

we could go through a few FAQ in the first week like the sample in summertime, the song wil and carlton dance 2 (jump on it) does a nightmare on my street video exist

cool, cuz Timboat,...I can't wait 2 hear that sexy Australian voice. lmbo. j/kiddN

One day, (like 2 or 3 years ago) ... Chief called me,... and we were gonna call u on 3 way... but I decided not to tho... haha

but that sounds like a good idea. I bet the ppl in foreign countries have really cute accents... like Miss Julie, DaBrakes..and many others...haha...

AJ's voice (cell voice msg) fits his personality... adorable & silly. haha

peace,

cookie

but that sounds like a good idea. I bet the ppl in foreign countries have really cute accents... like Miss Julie, DaBrakes..and many others...haha...

Im sure you'll be pleasently surprised by Julies scouser accent. Thats if you have one Julie. Its like a whole new accent for English people. :2thumbs:

hahahaha yeah my accent is not cute. Its not fully scouse kev coz i live just outside Liverpool. I think the foreigners will hear it as english and the english will hear it as scouse.

ive gotta get myself a microphone first tho, if i ever decided what to do, i will get one.

Scy is gonna love the show tho if english ppl do it coz he thinks our accent is hilarious, u dont need to say anything funny coz he will just laugh anyway.

I'm even more pumped about this idea after reading these last posts. :1-eek: Accents are awesome. This can't be emphasized enough. Holy crap, soooooo many accents. How about we have a segment where we just make people from different countries and regions read... setup instructions for a computer or something? I would listen.

Edited by scyhigh99