JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

London Explosions....

The number of fatalities has now risen to 33 with so many more seriously injured. Cookies they are saying this is a ghatsly coincidence with the announcement of the Olympic results. they are saying its most likely to be linked with the G8 summit meeting today

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was worried about people from this forum as well, as i know a great number are from London and that area, I just hope the numbers don't rise anymore, and I'm keeping people in my prayers, b/c this can be a ridiculously scary time, I'm already having 9/11 flashbacks I just hope and pray that it doesn't get any worse

i haven't heard anything else of this besides what i've read in this thread. as soon as i opened it i realized it was something bad and i thought about all the UK'ers from this board. hope every1 is doing well. i guess i'll have 2 look up an article about this to see what really happened.

This is so sad. I know exactly how u feel when somethig like thie happens "in your home" Everytime I see the news today I see my horrible 11-M day from last year..It's so sad that londoners have to live their own 11-M. I thought in people from the board this morning too, I hope everybody is OK...

All my support for London!

STUPID VIOLENCE :uhh:

Just as I woke up to see the second plane crash into the WTC building on 9/11 I wake up to see this horrific act in London.

I also thought about the JJFP fam from the U.K.

Some news estimates have over 40 dead and over 1000 injured, over 150 people seriously injured.

I pray that God will console the families of those who died and were injured in this attack. I also pray that He will help all of us to see how much we are in need of Christ and His love.

I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw the headlines as I flipped thru the channels this morning. How can terrorists not want poverty to end? The G8 hopefully would have met effectively to better the world. There was 9-11-2001. Now we got 7-7-2005. Three 7s. These terrorists think they're funny.

It's so sad!!! :thatsux:

I woke up this morning to watch the Ellen Degeneres show, and then they had a breaking news thing about the attacks in London... breaks my heart that this world cannot be a peaceful one :shakehead:

My deepest and sincerest condolances for the UK and it's civilians.

When you get out to catch a train or bus or airplane, your just not safe anymore, and this is a big fear, to fear for something that isn't to be seen.

this is so true. Since last year when I saw the train I used to take daily been attacked..I've been missing some of my 9 to 10 am classes to avoid to take the train in rush hours with everybody going to school, jobs etc...time goes by and u get to overcome your fears but with days like this fears come back, I'm sure our london guys from the board are strong and will overcome it too...

I haven't seen my friend Joe today overhere or msn, I hope he's OK....

wow i left the house at 8am this morning and ive only just got back to the news now ( 9pm ish). Im glad the London ppl from this board are ok, isnt fresh princess from London too, i hope she is ok.

Im slightly worried that this could have something to do with the olympics coz Liverpool is gonna be the capital of culture in 2008 and we are gonna have a lot of tourists, i really hope they dont give us some warnings or something.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the familys.

Im glad the London ppl from this board are ok, isnt fresh princess from London too, i hope she is ok.

well she's from Essex, right? i'm not sure how close that is London.

i'm fairly close but as Brakes said not close enough.

I can't believe this, it's just awful, i know so many people that work in London, thankfully all of them are ok but my thoughts and prayers are with those that have lost people today. It's just terrible.