JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tour 05

I dunno, I kinda like the idea of a packed out stadium!  Seems more hyped that way!  Either way I cannot wait for when he does tour!

:word: I just want them to perform...and it would be dope having a packed out stadium sing the FPOBA again! :kool:

yeah but you'd get a lot of screaming teeny bopper lorrettas who dont really appreciate the music.. but to each his own i guess  :hmm:

Yeah that's true...but if they do a big stadium you will have a bigger chance of getting tickets! If they do a small concert tickets might already be sold out before you get some!

yeah but you'd get a lot of screaming teeny bopper lorrettas who dont really appreciate the music.. but to each his own i guess  :hmm:

Yeah that's true...but if they do a big stadium you will have a bigger chance of getting tickets! If they do a small concert tickets might already be sold out before you get some!

no way i will be the first for tickets do u think seriously someone of us will miss that :shakehead: :wink:

I don't care really as long as I get 2 see them perform whether they perform in a club or a stadium. I be 1st in line 4 tickets if they swing by Tx. Hell if I can drive there I'll still go.

To be fair tho, we'd probably be the first to find out about the dates!

And then the front row will be are's !! :lolsign:

Personally, I would be happy to see them on tour, no matter what kind of setting. As long as they are touring, it would be pretty sweet and it would definitely help album sales.

:lolsign: