JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Snoop Dogg and Game

Bracesup

• Members

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! I just saw the video for Snoop Dogg's new single "Ups and Down" and it was AWESOME! :2thumbs: Game is in the video and it is the greatest thing I have witnessed in a long time. It was like watching Pac and Dogg do their thing in the 90's. The video is so great, it's exactly the way it used to be done in the old rap videos. This video is certainly a defining moment in the rap history books. Damn I think I'm going to cry. Somebody hand me a tissue. :word: :yeahthat:

p.s:I know I caught this video a bit late, but what to do, our VH1 sucks. :thumbsdown:

It was like watching Pac and Dogg do their thing in the 90's

:hmm:

No Way !!

:smart:

There is no way Game is at the level of 2Pac

I was talking about what Bracesup said

• Members

I was talking about what Bracesup said

Ofcourse no one can ever come near Pac. But atleast Game is trying his best to have his own individual style. The thing is that the video struck a nostalgic chord in me because I am sick and tired of watching the present rap videos which only shows different replicas of Playboy mansion. Compared to that, it's really nice and wicked. :2thumbs:

It's like WESTSIDE MOTHERF*CKER WESTSIIIIDDDEE!!!!!!! (I always wanted to say that :lolsign: )

• Members

Well, i think The Game is trash...but even if i did like him, it's an injustice 2 compare him 2 2Pac.  Come on now.

OUCH! :hmm:

And Turni, too much of anything is just bitter. Even if it means naked chicks. :rofl: