JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tom Cruise mentions listening to JJFP in the 80's

Hey guys, I was just watching Jonathan Ross (uk guy) interviewing Tom Cruise on tv, I mainly watched it cos I know Tom's been going nuts recently and thought it might be funny. Anyway, they talked about his early movie career, bla bla bla. Then they got to talkig about a film he made in 1989 (i think) about the vietnam war, anyway, Tom said he used to go for walks and drives late every night and he would often listen to 'Will Smith's album' to chill out. Immediately Jonanthan cuts in "Don't you mean DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince? because that's what they were back then" I just thought it was pretty cool and ya'll might like to know about it since we've seen Tom and Will together a bit recently...

yeah i know he like some kind of this music ,back in da day on 'MTV HITS' has that show or something where stars come to choice their fav top 5 and Tom was there with Jada and they pick 2pac - dear mama , JJFP - Parents Just Don't Understand and ....

:1-say-yes: so its kinna cool

Hey guys, I was just watching Jonathan Ross (uk guy) interviewing Tom Cruise on tv, I mainly watched it cos I know Tom's been going nuts recently and thought it might be funny. Anyway, they talked about his early movie career, bla bla bla. Then they got to talkig about a film he made in 1989 (i think) about the vietnam war, anyway, Tom said he used to go for walks and drives late every night and he would often listen to 'Will Smith's album' to chill out. Immediately Jonanthan cuts in "Don't you mean DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince? because that's what they were back then" I just thought it was pretty cool and ya'll might like to know about it since we've seen Tom and Will together a bit recently...

I saw the show aswell, it's was in 1989 when he did the film Born on the Fourth of July

Thanx 4 posting that. I have never really followed Tom Cruise, but i don't really see him kickin' it 2 JJ+FP back in the day. It's cool 2 know he's a fellow JJ+FP. "Just CRUISin'" is probably his favorite FP joint...ha ha. (Sorry...bad joke)

• Members

Hey, nice to hear Tom likes Will's music. :thumbsup2:

But I'll still say F*CK TOM CRUISE. I hate that SOB so much. :uhh:

Sorry for the outburst, by the way. :3-japsmile:

Hey, nice to hear Tom likes Will's music.  :thumbsup2:

Check out how the emotional arch of this post, with drastic changes in each line, is represented so well by the three smileys. Bracesup truly puts on a display of masterful clickable-smiley implementation. This warrented mentioning. :respect:

• Members

Hey, nice to hear Tom likes Will's music.  :thumbsup2:

Check out how the emotional arch of this post, with drastic changes in each line, is represented so well by the three smileys. Bracesup truly puts on a display of masterful clickable-smiley implementation. This warrented mentioning. :respect:

Ahh, the true genius recognises and appreciates the correct usage of a smilie. :smart: None the less, all credits go out to you, Scy. :kool: After all, you're the true profressional "smilie" degree holder amongst all of us over here. For so much of research you have put into discovering the meaningful existence of the smilies in this world, I could only but just display my love for a mentor like you in my post up there by properly placing the appropriate smilies in their well deserving places after each of those sentences. :2thumbs: You have taught me well, sir. :word: Probably now I can join the ranks of you and Reborn2Reign as the great smilie positioning members. :hug: