JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What has been you favourite live performance

What has been your favourite JJFP performance?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What has been your favourite JJFP performance?

• 106 and Park
    • NBA Finals
    • Kids Choice awards
    • Live 8
    • MTV Base 100 live
    • 46664 concert
    • Nokia Urban Music Festival

ok so we have had a lot of performances so far for lost and found, in fact ive probably missed some out, but what has been your favourite? We had a lot of switch but all seemed to be different.

I think mine might be live 8, he did that fpoba thing that was amazing and the crowd was so huge it was just great to watch.

I actually enjoyed the MTV Lost and Found special the most. Maybe because the spacing was more confined, you could hear the crowd's reaction better, but they were really really feeling Will (it helps that he's an alumnus). The summertime performance was especially off the hook. The whole crowd was into it. Definitely my favorite. Maybe that should be added to the poll.

MTV Base 100 live

+

Nokia Urban Music Festival

Both had it's ups and downs, but both had the best of them all.

With mtv base it was a great performance of switch and a good party starter,

with Nokia music festival it was a great co-operation with jazzy and the crowd, the freestyle and FPOBA theme.

Overall the nokia festivals was a great 1, followed closely by MTV

Has to be the Will Smith: Live In Concert DVD performance! I think his opening was one of the best i've seen him do.

Also, when he was sitting down just talking and rapping over that meloy beat! I thought it was awesome!

Close second is the Nokia Urban Music Festival!

46664 Concert! That was the first concert in a long series that they did! The crowd was dope and he performed "Switch" there for the first time since it was released as a single! Also the "I wanne rock" part was dope! Great performance!

that NUMF performance was special, Jazzy was totally ripping it up, the crowd was crazily responsive. The 'willywood' freestyle was dope, fpoba halfway thru Switch was amazin, and I just love that bit during the mad scratching on I Wanna Rock where Will just yells, "DJ JAZZY JEFF!"

Great topic idea Julie :2thumbs:

46664 Concert! That was the first concert in a long series that they did! The crowd was dope and he performed "Switch" there for the first time since it was released as a single! Also the "I wanne rock" part was dope! Great performance!

yeah thats all true but i think MiB was the best i never hear that song live so i was very happy :1-say-yes:

I definately haven't seen all of these... Are they all on the forum somwhere? :hmm: ... Anyways, I voted for the Nokia Urban Music Festival, mostly because Jeff was so insanely good at that performance. :2thumbs: I loved how Will just let him do his thing for a while. But also, I'm partial because this performance introduced me to A.) the idea of a radio station being sexy and B.) the wonder that is pot noodle. :wiggle:

Oh yeah, and if anyone votes for the NBA Finals performance :wtf: I officially deem you silly.

• Admin

like Brakes i think his best performance in all the lost and found promo was on the will smith: live in concert dvd.. out of the ones in the poll id say nokia urban music festival..that was just a great performance by jazzy jeff & fresh prince and a great crowd 2 !