JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith was at the Key Club last Thursday Night

• Members

Hey Ya'll,

It's been a while since I've been in here.

Mr. Smith was at the Key club last Thursday Night to watch his wife's band Wicked Wisdom perform. You rappers better watch out, it looks like Mr Smith is liken that metal music alot. :metoo:

Anyways, I was very happy to see him and his crew all show up and show their love for Jada. Next time they all should wear black.

Anyone here go?

Take Care,

The Bossman :2thumbs:

Edited by The Bossman

o i hope u to come back with some audio or video ;))its will be great cuz i only hear some audio and that is it so waiting for u man ...

btw i dont think anyone go to that club from here .not get me wrong I like Jada's style but only 2 ppl or something go to the dope concert in Philly so...

• Members
  • Members

Loud as Hell! Metal music takes some getting use to. :music:

The Metal Heads where loving Wicked Wisdom.

If anyone goes to a metal show, WEAR BLACK! Don't be sliding up into the mosh pit with the bling, bling on.:dontdothat: You has to blend in baby. :woot:

Jada was so hot that night. My heart was pounding. She was jumping around, screaming, and hollaring. She was singing and telling them how it is. The metal heads where having a good time. If they like the music they mosh to it. They be whooping on each other. Grabbing one another and throwing each other around the pit. They was getting knocked to the floor and jump up wanting more. It was all good fun.

My opinion of Metal Heads has changed since Thursday Night. I like the way they release built up negative energy in the mosh pit. I was really surprised to see how many Hispanics and Blacks that are into metal music, WOW! It was also fun to watch the horror of the rappers hiding upstairs looking down into the pit. :5-scared:

The Bossman :wink:

Well thats cool that ppl are feeling her band. Metal music, huh? I got 2 hear this. I kinda figure her new music would be metal cos she is on the line up at Ozzfest. Anyways I hope it goes well 4 her at Ozzfest. Nice 2 c Will n his crew there. He is so proud of his baby.

• Members

If they like the music they mosh to it. They be whooping on each other. Grabbing one another and throwing each other around the pit. They was getting knocked to the floor and jump up wanting more.

Nice clean fun, I see. :wink:

yeah i was more into the "my story" "taste your fruit" kinda songs. No offence to any1 but metal is just not my thing.

Well my it ain't really metal. I mean when ppl told me she had a rock band but I never really considered her band 2 be rock. To me it sounded more R/B. No offense 2 any1 here. But thats the way I feel. So she is trying out metal. It could work. She might have gained a few more fans but at the same time lost some old 1's.

Edited by Angel Amor

• Members

yeah i was more into the "my story" "taste your fruit" kinda songs. No offence to any1 but metal is just not my thing.

Well my it ain't really metal. I mean when ppl told me she had a rock band but I never really considered her band 2 be rock. To me it sounded more R/B. No offense 2 any1 here. But thats the way I feel. So she is trying out metal. It could work. She might have gained a few more fans but at the same time lost some old 1's.

Jada's just being her. I believe she has always been into this Metal Thang. She has a dark side. I knew about it, but didn't know what to make of it. I just hope she doesn't hurt anyone. She was really letting them know how she feels at the Key Club.

The Bossman :wtf:

I know she's just doin her thang. I ain't got no problem with that. Just that sum of her fans like the ol' stuff rather than the new stuff. Frankly I don't really care. Does she sound good? She does, that all I care about.