JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

OFFICIAL LIVE 8 POST

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Smith will be perforin in half an hour in Philly, tune in on AOL to see it live and not afterwards on BBC cause of what i've heard they're not showing it until in more than a hour.

Now on AOL: Destinys child followed by Kanye West and Then WILL SMITH

Will Smith will be perforin in half an hour in Philly, tune in on AOL to see it live and not afterwards on BBC cause of what i've heard they're not showing it until in more than a hour.

Now on AOL: Destinys child followed by Kanye West and Then WILL SMITH

hui .. great .. thx 4 those informations .. :2thumbs:

Wow...1.5 million of people are in philly. incredible.

nice performance by Destinys Child. Really looking forward to Kanye West and Will though. Outta be the best halfhour of the show ;)

Looks like I won't be able to record it. Still in the process of reinstalling my tvtuner, sound card, and a whole bunch of other software. Hopefully, someone can record the concert on tv, or record the stream from AOL. Also, Will MTV be showing this again. If so, I can record it then.

Looks like I won't be able to record it. Still in the process of reinstalling my tvtuner, sound card, and a whole bunch of other software. Hopefully, someone can record the concert on tv, or record the stream from AOL. Also, Will MTV be showing this again. If so, I can record it then.

You'll be able to watch afterwards on AOL too!

i'm on it Max, i think

Nope, neither the dutch, german and UK channels are showing the philly concerts live, they're most likely will show them later on in the night or tomorrow, cause they're playin a lot of not live stuff.

Till now they only showed BEP full, nothing else from philly,

I HOPE THEY'LL Show will.

Woo... Kanye's on fire.