JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J

Hey i was just wondering seeing as thoough im a massive fan of LL Cool J's music and everything if anyone could tell me if hes bringing another album out, maybe after his new movie or something

Thanks!

Edited by Jazzy Jazzy Jeff

Thanks Turntable!!!  Yo Turntable do you know if ll has any new movies coming out, i remember looking at some info about one but i forgot what it was called

I don`t know for shure..I know there is a movine coming out with Queen Latifah and him!

I hope they make a Track togehter for the Soundtrack..Would be great i think!

LL's the "G.O.A.T." without a doubt, a lot of rappers have come and gone in his career but he always remains a force, always bringing more heat, it'll be interesting to see what his future releases'll sound like, there should be an "All World 2" for the 20th anniversary this year and all of his albums should be re-mastered.

I can't wait 4 a new album from him. The DEFinition waz a good album, but he's capable of much more. It's the kinda album that held me over until NOW. I'm ready 4 the next one.

LL's the "G.O.A.T." without a doubt, a lot of rappers have come and gone in his career but he always remains a force, always bringing more heat, it'll be interesting to see what his future releases'll sound like, there should be an "All World 2" for the 20th anniversary this year and all of his albums should be re-mastered.

Word! :1-say-yes:

I can't wait 4 a new album from him.  The DEFinition waz a good album, but he's capable of much more.  It's the kinda album that held me over until NOW.  I'm ready 4 the next one.

'The Definition''s holding me over pretty well, especially now that it's summertime, I been bumping this album more lately, this album's great for the ride, barbeques, parties sorta like "Big Willie Style", I don't expect the next album to sound like that though. I'm hoping the next album LL will come a lil' bit more personal and he needs to address the people who rank Kanye West and Jigga ahead of him, he's still the main attraction in hip-hop, "The rappers you idiolize they idiolize me"

I can't wait 4 a new album from him.  The DEFinition waz a good album, but he's capable of much more.  It's the kinda album that held me over until NOW.  I'm ready 4 the next one.

'The Definition''s holding me over pretty well, especially now that it's summertime, I been bumping this album more lately, this album's great for the ride, barbeques, parties sorta like "Big Willie Style", I don't expect the next album to sound like that though. I'm hoping the next album LL will come a lil' bit more personal and he needs to address the people who rank Kanye West and Jigga ahead of him, he's still the main attraction in hip-hop, "The rappers you idiolize they idiolize me"

I think it will be difrent..They where pretty much al difrent until now.. :1-say-yes: