JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS: PARTYSTARTER RELEASED!

y not man. Ludas proven himself to me through this song. He's not like other rappers. He's all up with the MTV Base thing and africa as well. Have u seen his new video?

I think a remix with luda would be a good thing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't like Ludacris. His voice and flow annoy me. He has a decent lyric here and there, but nothing that impresses me. I just don't think he deserves 2 be on the same track as Da 'Prince. If he really wants support from the commerical rap fans...a remix with him would be the way 2 go....but that's the kinda people that got Big Willie Style and NOT Willennium and Born To Reign.

nothings wrong with Ludacris. he's improved as a rapper and he'd be great on the track. keep in mind he produced this track too, so he has some kind of talent. this track has remix with Ludacris written all over it. if Luda is on a remix, it will definitely get some airplay by "black radio"

It's great that "Party Starter" is gonna be released soon, I'm not a big fan of Ludacris but he's the best platinum rapper out there right now so if there's a remix, he earned the right to be on it 'cause he did a great job producing a song, come on even Ja Rule was on a song with the "G.O.A.T." LL Cool J that turned out all right a few years ago, but I think the original should be released first and then the remix could come out on mixtapes.

woow... listened to it in my ipod... it gets much better with a decent sound system!