JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

R. KELLY - TP.3: RELOADED

I know there are some R. Kelly fans here. Here's a cut-n-paste from an e-mail i got from his website.

---

TP.3 Reloaded In Stores Tuesday

Don't miss the new R. Kelly album arriving in stores next Tuesday, July 5th! The album features "Trapped in the Closet (Chapters 1-5), the urban musical drama that everyone is talking about! TP.3 Reloaded comes in a limited edition version with a bonus DVD of the 20 minute "Trapped in the Closet" long form video, so get 'em while they last. The album also includes the new club banger "Playa's Only" featuring The Game, the favorite "In the Kitchen," and “Summertime” featuring Snoop Dogg.

For the latest on R. Kelly, keep checking R-Kelly.com!

The Pied Piper Of R&B is back y'all! :1-say-yes:

just got the album today!!!! F****n Great!!!!!

seriously man this R.Kellys comeback after the disapointing happy people/u saved me album

Try and get the limited edition one with the trapped in the closet parts 1-5 dvd

can't wait for parts 6-10!!!!

seriously man this R.Kellys comeback after the disapointing happy people/u saved me album

Man especaly the U Saved Me Part was one of his best things ever!

Especaly lirycly!!And his voice was great to..

Those liyrcs about parying and god are way better than his lyrics about Sex!

But..The New Album is great anway...:2thumbs:

In The Closet wouldn't come to 10 parts honestly.

point 1: ok, if your gonna have sex with someone other than your partner, usually 9 times outta 10, U don't wanna be interrupted. So U'd put your phone on vibrate or turn it off before U even got started. :lolsign:

What lengths people will go to "entertain" one another.

I planned on getting R. Kelly's and Missy's new albums 2day...but didn't have time. I'm gonna get 'em 2morrow. I wazn't disappointed by Happy People / U Saved Me at all. It waz just 4 a certain kinda music lover. I didn't listen 2 Happy People much, but i love U Saved Me. That album helped get me thru' a very rough time.

I love his TP-2 album, but i don't like it when it takes his music an explict route.

• Members

point 1: ok, if your gonna have sex with someone other than your partner, usually 9 times outta 10, U don't wanna be interrupted. So U'd put your phone on vibrate or turn it off before U even got started.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't R Kelly drunk before he started doing the nasty. So technically, he wouldn't have been aware of his senses to switch of his cell. And also, I don't think he would have realised that the woman was not single. :smart:

Look at me, I'm trying to correct something that came up in a songs lyrics. This shows how much free time I've got in my hands. :lolsign:

Well, if I hadn't brought it up, U wouldn't have found something let's say 'lesser' to do with your free time. And that shows how much U should hear the whole song or see the whole video before U make assumptions. I had no idea he was drunk before. He sang the song so beautifully. I never seem to catch the song at the beginning.

i have a question, isnt there about 5 versions of in the closet and are they all on the album? They are good to listen to the first few times but i imagine it would get boring quite quick when u know the cliffhanger.

At the moment yeah there is 5 parts and they are all on the album and u also get a bonus dvd of the longform video :2thumbs:

But............Chapters 6-10 coming soon!!!!!!!! :2thumbs: