JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BET Awards

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ain't seeing this but will is getting alot of hate over att IC.

I missed the 1st half of this cuz i waz at work (u better believe i'll catch the reruns).

Did y'all just catch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion?!?!?

For a moment, here in 2005, just over 9 years after the show ended, Uncle Phil, Aunt Viv, Carlton, Hilary, Ashley, and lil' Willie from Philly took the stage 2 present the Best Male Athlete award. That waz crazy...i know there will be pix of this up soon. After the award waz presented 2 Shaq (who wazn't there), FP stressed how that focusing on family dosen't include JUST your relatives.

Oh yeah, since people aren't really posting all the FP moments, let me discribe the 1st part i saw with him. He waz sitting on this chair summing up what happened so far during the show. Jada came out and started watching him run his mouth. He then jokingly complained that Beyonce waz giving lab dances back stage and that he didn't get one. Jada said that FP waz the best at giving them as she took the seat and FP went in 2 a rediculous lap dance, which waz hilarious. During this bit, some guy in the balcony started dissing FP. FP waz like "u didn't see ALI, did u?" He also joked b4 all this started, that how alot of white people were working backstage, which is why the show started on time. That cracked me up.

Also, after one of the commerical breaks, they had a mock interview with FP and Jada. The interviewer asked "Why don't you put Jada in your movies" and he replied "i put her in ALI." Jada lashed out "you didn't put me in ALI, Michael Mann did!" Then FP said "I offered you to do Bagger Vance" and she rolled her eyes" and he waz like "well, u did Woo" and Jada yells "well, u did Wild Wild West!" It waz hilarious. FP waz like "Maybe we should stop doing movies with W's in them" and then said something like "cuz they w®eally w®eally don't work."