JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the new summer season

sonic1988

It's been amazing this week. The temperature has stayed in the 80's and sun has been shininy with just a dash of clouds. And the nights have stayed in the high 70's and low 80's....JUST PERFECT!!

I'm going 2 bon fire 2nite so weather will be perfect 4 that.

that heat wave was great but i suffer from hayfever and it was really bad, then on the last day of the heat wave it got so bad, turns out it was a cold. Now how the hell does some1 catch a cold in the middle of June in a heat wave????

The weather is just boring today and every1 else is cold, but im burning up so the heat wave continues for me lol.

that heat wave was great but i suffer from hayfever and it was really bad, then on the last day of the heat wave it got so bad, turns out it was a cold. Now how the hell does some1 catch a cold in the middle of June in a heat wave????

The weather is just boring today and every1 else is cold, but im burning up so the heat wave continues for me lol.

awwwww! get well soon!

Today it's in the 90s, earlier this week it wasn't too bad at all, it was only in the 70s and I wasn't breaking a sweat, but the past couple days it's picked up!

no. :crazy: Its just coz we are from different countrys we like to share what each country is like at that time. Its all part of the multiculteral board.

ok Julie now I understand :hmm: ,ok i like here we got the four seaseons so is dope and now is HOT what i can wont .... :word: