JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Suge Knight Killed B.I.G.

joetwizzy

I think we gotta keep in mind that the source isn't some official reliable source...AND that the news is coming from someone on jail. Suge is also a big mouth. All he dose is talk and lie.

At the same time, i wouldn't be surprised if he waz behind it. After all, i've been thinkin' he waz behind 2Pac's murder since it happened.

I think we gotta keep in mind that the source isn't some official reliable source...AND that the news is coming from someone on jail.  Suge is also a big mouth.  All he dose is talk and lie.

At the same time, i wouldn't be surprised if he waz behind it.  After all, i've been thinkin' he waz behind 2Pac's murder since it happened.

yeah, suge knight is a dick. He was the one behind the dre punching at the awards last year.

I think we gotta keep in mind that the source isn't some official reliable source...AND that the news is coming from someone on jail.  Suge is also a big mouth.  All he dose is talk and lie.

At the same time, i wouldn't be surprised if he waz behind it.  After all, i've been thinkin' he waz behind 2Pac's murder since it happened.

yeah, suge knight is a dick. He was the one behind the dre punching at the awards last year.

How you know that?

That isn`t`proved...

Yeah I believe that 2 that Suge had something 2 do with both deaths of Biggie n Tupac. Biggie mother is filing a lawsuit against the LAPD, LA DA for wrongful death of her son. She's upset no charges were filed against Mack a former LAPD cop that was a friend of Suge Knight. Rite now Mack is serving like 14yrs 4 robbing a bank.

Edited by Angel Amor