JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Jada in malibu

yes Jada doesn't look very sexy in those pics, but Will either :lolsign:

here u have 2 pics where jada looks cute, the 2nd one is from this month:

post-21-1119711137_thumb.jpg

post-21-1119711162_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sandy

I think it's the braids and the shorts... cause seriously guys... I'm so serious... My first impression was...

"Wow, look at Will just strolling... just chillin with... wait... who is that? Oh... Dag. Jada?    :mad:

:rofl: :rofl:

haha! aw you guys are awful! ok so she doesn't look her best, but we all know that she scrubs up quite nicely!

yes Jada doesn't look very sexy in those pics' date=' but Will either[/quote']

i think Will looks good!!

i don't blame Jada for not looking "her best" or for not smiling, those are random paparazzi pics, it's not like they were @ a premiere or doing a photoshoot...i probably wouldn't be smiling either if i'm minding my business and people start taking my picture, i have a bunch of random pics of her and Will like that she almost never smiles @ the paps, just looks at them like they're crazy..i think Will was born smiling, he looks good in those pics to me too Michelle lol

Edited by willjadafan

:smart: Well Jada is on her day off. She is pretty much a tomboy. I remember they were doing a behind the seen thing of "It's A Different World" she look like that. But thats why they love each other. Jada said in 1 Rollingstones interview that Will can be in blue jeans, a shirt, n a pair of kicks at a Tupac concert front row. But if we have to go to like an Oprea. Next thing u know Will's clean shaven, hair cut, and wearing a Gucci suit is ready to go.

Will has said on Oprah that Jada is like From the Ghetto 2 The White House. Basicly she could be all dress down having fun at a retro P.E concert then get all dolled up and have dinner at the Whit House. PPl would never guess she was at a concert a few hours ago.

BTW Great pix Sandy. Nice 2 see that Will n Jada r just like everybody else. And they aren't ashamed of it. I think the cap is just 4 style. Jada can't be "beautiful" all the time. If she was made-up all the time that girl would probably never make it down the Sunset strip with cameras in her face. Besides sum of you ladies such stop frontin' like you haven't went to a grocery store wearing sweats n no make-up :smart: We all have our moments where we just say "F*@# It."

:smart: Well Jada is on her day off. She is pretty much a tomboy. I remember they were doing a behind the seen thing of "It's A Different World" she look like that. But thats why they love each other. Jada said in 1 Rollingstones interview that Will can be in blue jeans, a shirt, n a pair of kicks at a Tupac concert front row. But if we have to go to like an Oprea. Next thing u know Will's clean shaven, hair cut, and wearing a Gucci suit is ready to go.

Will has said on Oprah that Jada is like From the Ghetto 2 The White House. Basicly she could be all dress down having fun at a retro P.E concert then get all dolled up and have dinner at the Whit House. PPl would never guess she was at a concert a few hours ago.

BTW Great pix Sandy. Nice 2 see that Will n Jada r just like everybody else. And they aren't ashamed of it. I think the cap is just 4 style. Jada can't be "beautiful" all the time. If she was made-up all the time that girl would probably never make it down the Sunset strip with cameras in her face. Besides sum of you ladies such stop frontin' like you haven't went to a grocery store wearing sweats n no make-up :smart: We all have our moments where we just say "F*@# It."

I totally agree, but I had to point it out. It's pretty funny, and I don't think anyone's taking it seriously.