JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Did anybody watch 106&Park Wednesday?

I thought it was cool that Tom Cruise was a guest on 106 & Park. Free n AJ were asking him sum questions. 1 of the questions was "Who is your favorite rapper?". He said "I love Jay-Z and I love Will Smith." I thought was so cool. I thought it was funny that Will n Jada gave him a "Ghetto Pack" with all the hood movies, books, CD's, and an iced-out chain with TC in diamonds.

I didn't know Tom Cruise was into rap, but that is pretty cool. About the 2 of them doing a movie together, it would be a bit expensive because they are like the two biggest actors out right now.

Well if Tom Cruise says that Will Smith's one of his favorite rappers then he knows his hip-hop! :1-say-yes:

A ghetto pack... were there hip hop flash cards in their. You can't make a ghetto pack without hip hop flash cards...lol

I would def like to see a Will/Tom collabo... a good script and that could be the craziest grossing movie ever.

It's funny you should say that. I think Jada mention that on Conan O'Brien show. When she was promoting Collateral. She said what was included in the Ghetto Pack. I believe she said that Will put in sum hiphop flash cards like fo'sho or wassup. I thought that was funny :rofl:

A ghetto pack... were there hip hop flash cards in their. You can't make a ghetto pack without hip hop flash cards...lol

I would def like to see a Will/Tom collabo... a good script and that could be the craziest grossing movie ever.

It's funny you should say that. I think Jada mention that on Conan O'Brien show. When she was promoting Collateral. She said what was included in the Ghetto Pack. I believe she said that Will put in sum hiphop flash cards like fo'sho or wassup. I thought that was funny :rofl:

:rofl: