JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pete and Pete

scyhigh99

man, i remember that!!! whatever happened to good kids shows like Doug, I'm All That, Kenan and Kel, Pete and Pete, Afraid of the Dark etc. that show was funny as hell!

Oh man, mos definately. I loved those shows. Even more so now than I did before. All That was good up to the point with Nick Cannon and those few new ones he was with. After that, All That, was just wack. Kenan and Kel was the dopest show ever. Awwwww, here it goes. Who loves orange soda? Kel loves Orange soda. Is it true? mmmhmm. I do I do I do I do-oooo. :lolsign: . Pete and Pete kinda annoyed me but I watched it anyway. SNICK was the bombest segment of shows ever. U can't bring that back without the classics.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the one where Kenan turns Rigby's into a club and Kel starts MC-ing about orange soda :lolsign:

So corny yet so damn funny, wonder what them guys are upto these days. Must be well into the 20's now

wonder what them guys are upto these days. Must be well into the 20's now

Dude, Keenan is on Saturday Night Live! Even tho it sucks now lol And Kel hosts a late-night hip hop dance show on UPN (a US network) called "Dance 360" which is a cult classic among everyone who cannot dance (tag ya man! tag ya man!)

Oh, and Kev, Kenan works on SNL now, and Kel...well...hasn't really done much since. he hosts that Breakdancing show on UPN now.

yeah thats right. Kenan is an actor on Saturday Night Live and Kel hosts a dance show called Dance 360. they're both still doin their thing bein funny

Man i miss all the early 90s shows that channel had. It simply sucks now. I don't know, maybe it's because i've grown out of the channel, but i loved wtaching those shows back in the day.

Trust me, it really does suck now. I hate most of the cartoons on Nick now. Teenage Robot, the Avatar (what the heck), Danny Phantom (we already have Fairly Odd Parents), that dude cartoon wit red hair.

The only ones I like that are on heavy rotation via television screen are Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and that's it, cuz that's all I seem to catch.

Ugh, I can't stand Full House. Every Episode is the same thing, lemme Break it down :1-say-yes:

Person 1 gets mad at Person 2, and says... "HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME! I'm never speaking to you again!!"

*Insert Comedy Moment Here*

Joey : some random out of place cartoon voice

Uncle Jessee : Oh man elvis is so cool, but my hair is better!

END* Person 2 Apologizes to person 1, they hug, Credits Roll.

:lolsign: