JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Coolest Costume/Clothes

Hey people, I was just wondering what you guys thought was the coolest costume/clothes worn by Will on FPOBA? I loved that yellow suit he wore in the episode where Geoffrey was gettin in with that British 'nanny', and also the black one with the white stiped sleeves he wears in the pisode where Hillary's going out with that guy with the mole - "Dum Dum Didday!" :bowrofl:

Which ones did you like? :poke:

I loved most of the stuff Will wore in the 1st few seasons. The baggy bright stuff waz the best...then again, i dressed the same. The later seasons were just kinda bland and Will fit in 2 much.

[quote=willreign,Jun 3 2004, 02:52 AM]I loved when he wear the jakat the opposit in the school.[/quote]
That waz cool. I also liked the bright stuff the most in the earlier seasons cuz it showed FP as more of a kid, bein himself. It showed the real FP. The last seasons showed more of Will...all grown up.

• Members
Here are a couple of my favorites...
- His "Prince" costume at halloween
- All of the old school jordans he wears in the early episodes
- Like most of u said, all the bright fluorescent stuff
- Those Sickkk Phillies Suits
- That Lakers Jumpsuit when he goes to the Lakers with the pregnant Vanessa Williams
- That bird costume when he was doin the Commercial

The list goes on....

Peace! :peace:

P.S. I just saw a commercial with an appearance of Joseph Marcell (Geoffrey)... He doesn't talk or anythin, he's just in it. Just thought i'd let u know :thumb:

ha ha I just remmemberd...
I liked that he dressed like a flower... in the school show...

-"that lil boy with the blond her is my kid"
-"this lil girl with the green eyes is mine"
-"the big boy with the mustach is ours"...

LOL... that just crached me up... and every time I hear it I jsut laugh like crazey...

Air Jordans V from 1990... da coolest sneakers on planet! In white/red.... incredible! Togther with a fresh starter cap... and baggy jeans! ...no wonder, dat I use 2 dress da same way ;-)! ... also a nice combination: Jeans- jacket and jeans in da same colour with lighter brown timbs!

Peace!

[quote=freshstecki,Jun 16 2004, 10:29 AM]Air Jordans V from 1990... da coolest sneakers on planet! In white/red.... incredible! Togther with a fresh starter cap... and baggy jeans! ...no wonder, dat I use 2 dress da same way ;-)! ... also a nice combination: Jeans- jacket and jeans in da same colour with lighter brown timbs!

Peace![/quote]
good stuff! Just like FP's Code Red days...

I love all that old early to late 90s clothes. That's the way to rock it.

Now if only they made those "Air Fresh" sneaks like on that episode of FPOBA! lolol I'd buy a pair.