JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch is going up on radio...........again!

• Members

I think the thing that makes switch so successful is that it is really a #1 hit, but because Will was not the 'it' rapper when L&F was released its taken radio stations time to start playing the song. Every station were switch runs dry, theres another radio station picking it up.

I can't wait to see what the success of this song does for the upcoming singles.

If Switch is doing this well, then I can only imagine what is going to happen once Party Starter is released.

like i said, talk about the little single that could. damn. i can't believe this. it won't die! lol. ahh well guys enjoy this because i know i am.

I want "Party Starter" to be released for the summer but wow with "Switch" it might not come out until August lol. just think tho like someone above said, if "Switch" could do this good, just wait till the explosion on mainstream rap occurs. He's got the tracks to do it.

You know what the funny thing is? everybody wants switch to die, bit instead of that it just blows up even more! thats crazy! I've never experienced something like that before...

Cant wait to see Party Starter booming on TV and in the clubs!

JJFP Rock The House

Thanx!

This is awesome news, sales are getting higher and "Switch" is going up on the charts too, when "Party Starter" comes out "Lost and Found" might hit platinum status immediately! :jazzy: