JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will On BB2 Soundtrack

• Members

Wrong. Never that. Puffy is one of those MC's that Will refers to...

"Let's talk about the real reason your a** went to Miami".

Nah man u r wrong, Will & Puffy are firends

not 2 long ago Will was invited 2 some of Diddy's big partys in Maimi

they are friends that what sucks about this all thing

• Members

yeah Will went to Diddy's b-day party or somethin. i've seen those pics cataboy

1500th post!  :jazzy:

It was just a party, one of the biggest party ever in maimi

a lot of celebs came 2 this party i form Haliry Duff to Lil' Jon

:lolsign:

P. Diddy is a business man. He wants 2 make money. So I guess he figured that WS tracks wouldn't fit well with the other artists on the soundtrack cause they "hard". Well it would have been nice 2 hear those tracks. But really I think that soundtrack party he threw 2 announce the out coming of the BB2 Soundtrack was more of a promotion 4 him self. Is it me or Flea. Diddy I mean P.Diddy is such prima-dona?

• Members

P. Diddy is a business man. He wants 2 make money. So I guess he figured that WS tracks wouldn't fit well with the other artists on the soundtrack cause they "hard". Well it would have been nice 2 hear those tracks. But really I think that soundtrack party he threw 2 announce the out coming of the BB2 Soundtrack was more of a promotion 4 him self. Is it me or Flea. Diddy I mean P.Diddy is such prima-dona?

:word:

he only wnats (more) money :shakehead:

Now that Will's shaking the hip-hop world in a big way again, I bet P.Diddy'll be begging to produce a song for Will. :lolsign: That soundtrack was garbage though, except for a couple of those r&b tracks and Jay-Z' "La La La" was aight(Will would've killed that beat if he was on it and it'd shown commercial rap fans that he could hang with Jigga on a track) it's probably better that Will wasn't on it, but it was his movie, he should've had control on who he wanted on the soundtrack, it shoulda been distributed through Overbrook like the "Wild Wild West" soundtrack, which is one of the best soundtracks ever.