JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KevTastic's Bday Party

KevTastic

As you may remember i threw a house party for my 21st birthday a few weeks back, well here's a few pics from the night.

Firstly this is of people dancing in my house, im surprised really cos i alsways though of dancing in your house as silly, but when the alcohol is flowing and the music is pumping then you kind of have to give in. :jazzy:

post-40-1119376672_thumb.jpg

This ones quite an early on one of myself, and my friends Catherine & Martyn. It was cool because she'd come down from York university just for the weekend so she could come to the party.

post-40-1119376775_thumb.jpg

As you may remember i threw a house party for my 21st birthday a few weeks back, well here's a few pics from the night.

Firstly this is of people dancing in my house, im surprised really cos i alsways though of dancing in your house as silly, but when the alcohol is flowing and the music is pumping then you kind of have to give in. :jazzy:

Thats look`s like a party in the american pie movies :lolsign: :2thumbs:

This ones of my friend, Daniella, Joanna (Catherine's sis), Martyn again, and Andy.

Gotta love camera's. I have over 50 photos from the night and they'll make one hell of a memorable photo album when i get them all printed out.

post-40-1119376883_thumb.jpg

Finally here's a pic of me, looking happy if a little worried.

It was a great night overall, hope you enjoyed the pics.

post-40-1119376953_thumb.jpg

nice pics kev, and dancing in houses is not silly, however dancing in the line to give blood and at the back of a bus is (from personal experiance).

yeah or is not that silly to piss on da parliament or to brake some phone booth( i must :hmm: stop drink but....)btw nice pix a like the one with Danniela and Catherine :)

Yeh it was a freat night thanx,

Roll on the next birthday :2thumbs: You've got yours coming up soon havent you Brakes? Got much planned?

Yeh it was a freat night thanx,

Roll on the next birthday :2thumbs:  You've got yours coming up soon havent you Brakes? Got much planned?

I have no idea what I'm gonna do! I originally wanted to have a party since it is gonna be my 21st but I just cant afford it! Who knows what will happen! All I know is that I'm not doing nothing!!

good pics!!

and brakes, see if a friend can lend his house or apartment for the party if your place isn't free, and since you live in london there are probally some cheap places where a party can be held, I'm not sure how its done there, but in NYC there are plenty of cheap areas where parties are held

hey brakes my 21st is a week before yours, we can have a joint jjfp party lol.

I might be going to disneyland paris for mine ( yeah i know its for kids but when i become a full adult i wanna make sure i keep the kid inside me lol), i havnt actually booked it yet tho, whoops.

Sounds like a pretty fun way to celebrate your 21st Julie.

Brakes, im sure something will come up, even if it is just a drunken night on the twon with some friends